Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
Dude you pissing on the forces too much remember the BEL Saga they lobbied with MOD so they reduce the Required FOM. Everyone is responsible.
I'm not saying that the situation with regard to NOD's is great, but, do take what Ajai Shukla writes with a huge bag of salt though.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
I'm not saying that the situation with regard to NOD's is great, but, do take what Ajai Shukla writes with a huge bag of salt though.
This is one of his more decent articles without his regular fantasies and dalali, many veterans including @Hellfire and others who I know personally have vouched for this being true.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
90% of the countries can't even dream of producing these, but they'll proly end up selling it anywhere but here
Hope they capture the market before the amrikis squeeze themselves in
Muricans have already had their reputation go sky-scraping in fused TI NV market after the $ 100 million deal with l3 Harris , tonbo should take after them fairly quickly

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Muricans have already had their reputation go sky-scraping in fused TI NV market after the $ 100 million deal with l3 Harris , tonbo should take after them fairly quickly
Pros and cons nigga
Not catering to the degree of expectations with a sky high price tag but with an affordable one
Keep the bills low and it'll have many takers

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
M4 with giessele upper would be nice .
Absolutely, we already have the lowers and just need to get new uppers, this HK-416 is a big jumla which we’ll never get, Armed Forces should have sealed the deal much before which they still haven’t.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Worst part is that they bought additional Tavors (Flattop) instead of M4s, what do these guys think during procurement is beyond my understanding.
What makes it even sad is that even though they had capabilities of mounting a pictanny rail at the side but yet they chose to tie up the flashlight with the handguard . (Talking about the 2000s Tavors not Flattops)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles