Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars which idiot firm is going to export the military level standards Stary Sky camouflage without the boxes Lavelle in English or exporter labels with Chinese flags and only Chinese characters loaded on the military trucks.

Show the pictures at least not denying but pics pls
Ya'll Nibbiars and you are not a small child any more jo sab kuch thali mein saza ke duga.

I don't want to visit that now heinous site again agar aap dekhna hai to khudh ja ke dekhna. Paise nahi lagne wale hai isme.

Last edited:

SGOperative

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars which idiot firm is going to export the military level standards Stary Sky camouflage without the boxes Lavelle in English or exporter labels with Chinese flags and only Chinese characters loaded on the military trucks.

Ya'll Nibbiars and you are not a small child any more job sab kuch thali mwin saza ke duga.

I don't want to visit that now heinous site again agar aap dekhna hai to khudh ja ke dekh. Paise nahi Ladner wale hai isme.
0_0

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Bhai ya khudka goli na marvale .Harkat to aise he lag rhi hai , who is this guy? I hope its not sf officer.
Ya'll Nibbiars Three star officers who saw intensive Combag with the SF.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles