Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Don't know but may be during night operations
why will they use black in night operation?
View attachment 132061
I don't think black camos will give u any chance of survival at night
Seen them using Black during house intervention and all only
any logic for using black?
expect for the shock factor
The Black Camouflage and gear is mainly to look intimidating, hence you see mainly CT, HRT and SWAT Personnel like NSG adopting black or dark coloured camouflage.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Many have done that and the one of the UN Mission also did it IIRC
They have been using it since , 2018 and yet SF didn't care of using it as Standard issue . Maybe a few officers understood the importance and purchased it at his own cost. It's actually not half bad in forest and mountains

SGOperative

Country flag
They have been using it since , 2018 and yet SF didn't care of using it as Standard issue . Maybe a few officers understood the importance and purchased it at his own cost. It's actually not half bad in forest and mountains
Some SF battalions have done it too, i think 9, 3, 10. Mostly using commanders fund i guess no centralized planning or something.

Waanar

Country flag
Yep, looks pretty good. The actual colour palate looks very close to digital woodland but in a more horizontal pattern. NGL, looks like it'll suit the forests of Kashmir very well.

View attachment 132091

View attachment 132092
I'd much rather they went with something like Flecktarn or Multitarn.
Shit looks effective.

This one, while definitely not as bad as some are making it out to be, does look really cheap and LTTE-esque.

SGOperative

Country flag
Dont know about Cheap looks good there but every one is forgetting how effec
I'd much rather they went with something like Flecktarn or Multitarn.
Shit looks effective.

This one, while definitely not as bad as some are making it out to be, does look really cheap and LTTE-esque.
I dont think it looks cheap and it actually looks good while making of LTTE i guess you all are forgetting what they used to do and how effective they were with their camouflage

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles