Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag
Sorry sir if offended,
Commando syndrome can be explained by mods and experts here
It dint offend me but the way you wrote "Commando" Syndrome you just assumed everyone has the "Tactical" Knowledge to see the pros and cons while choosing the clothing, most of them probably chose whatever was cheaper.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It dint offend me but the way you wrote "Commando" Syndrome you just assumed everyone has the "Tactical" Knowledge to see the pros and cons while choosing the clothing, most of them probably chose whatever was cheaper.
Our establishment should provide these types of things to all operators but as we all know.

shouryav105

Country flag
Also about the new CDS , pray for someone who would separate the SF regiment from Parachute regiment
Most probably it will be General Manoj Mukund Naravane , He seems like a smart guy with modern thinking and has also served in RR so maybe he knows the value of S.F and how to make it better, If it is
Ranbir Singh, I think he knows the value of SF as he was dgmo and adgmo during 2016 and 2015 strikes and the one who informed everyone, and if it is someone else then I don't know why I am having this feeling that there won't be much progress in SF, sorry if I said something wrong.

SGOperative

Country flag
Most probably it will be General Manoj Mukund Naravane , He seems like a smart guy with modern thinking and has also served in RR so maybe he knows the value of S.F and how to make it better, If it is
Ranbir Singh, I think he knows the value of SF as he was dgmo and adgmo during 2016 and 2015 strikes and the one who informed everyone, and if it is someone else then I don't know why I am having this feeling that there won't be much progress in SF, sorry if I said something wrong.
Now i think about it Rawat sir did do a lot of stuff while he was CDS, I am hoping some one with senses becomes CDS who knows the role of SF is Strategic not Tactical.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Ghataks are not SF per se technically shouldn’t be in the ambit of this thread, should be modernisation of infantry or a separate thread, @mods @ezsasa @ALBY @hit&run please clarify whether Ghataks come under the ambit of this thread so we can be more clear in the future?
use this

Fire and groove

Country flag
Excellent stuff in terms of manuevering your weapon around the threshold from the low ready and punching out. Look at the speed at which he makes entry and pulls it off in the end at 3:29.
Second video is basically a detailed crash course on calibers and terminal ballistics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles