Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
Is this guy really indian or a imposter cause all he does is speak nonsense on whatever subject he speaks.

View attachment 124208
Tbh, when I was like... 17, I'd say, I believed the same.
It's the effect of those "Top Ten Special forces in the world" lists.

Plus, if we're to talk of exposure to SAS and USSF as a metric (let's just humor him), the last time Pakis trained with USSF was somewhere around 2006 (some exercise between SSGN and USN SEALs). This was right before GWOT heated up and the US SOFs learnt their best lessons.
Don't know when they even trained with UKSFs but I'm sure there will be some random exercise before 2006.

Comparitively, Indian forces regularly train with USSF in Vajra Prahar (annual event), MARCOS is running helter skelter with SEALs (Dunno how many naval exercises) and we have soldiers and officers going to their courses in Amreeka as well.
Same with the Russians, the French and any other well trained military you can find.

I do believe Paksitani SSG has more experience in political espionage, political killings and in a way, FID too.

But since all that effort put into putting Taliban in power is now backfiring, I'll say it was probably a very bad FID experience.:megusta:

Mehsud is now moving around in Southern Afghanistan in large convoys with no resistance and no interruptions, I hear.
FGHWT8oXMAI4KFJ.jpeg

Also, I'm getting very irritated by how common thermals have become among Taliban (Pakistani or Afghan).
Homeboy with the BDSM mask has one.
Dude probably hasn't eaten a full bowl of warm meal in months but mofos have this shit.

And lookie here. A mere 6 hours ago-

My point with the TTP conundrum is- A very "Special" Force really messed up their FID/UW effort and it wasn't the Paras.😈

SGOperative

Country flag
I have a opinion that IAF should downsize Garuds to half the size they are now and equip them to the best standard and raise another Security team for base protection like RAF Regiment, since Garuds wont be engaged in dual role during war time and could focus on the objective.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I have a opinion that IAF should downsize Garuds to half the size they are now and equip them to the best standard and raise another Security team for base protection like RAF Regiment, since Garuds wont be engaged in dual role during war time and could focus on the objective.
Ya'll Nibbiars I have a opinion stop giving lame suggestions.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Ae bhai, copium twitter pe supply kar.

Haldilal

Country flag
why buddy :(
Ya'll Nibbiars Garuda are in better position than the SF. What can Garuds do if they are given extra responsibility due to other services mistakes.

Haldilal

Country flag
I asked to reduce the responsibility of base protection
Ya'll Nibbiars we are not some Europe countries to do that. Garuds were simply created for the tasks IAF wanted. Can't compare units with other countries every unit is not the same.

SGOperative

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars we are not some Europe countries to do that. Garuds were simply created for the tasks IAF wanted. Can't compare units with other countries every unit is not the same.
ik that but its just overkill to have some well trained men doing base protection its basically Para SF giving protection to COS in New Delhi but on steroids

Haldilal

Country flag
ik that but its just overkill to have some well trained men doing base protection its basically Para SF giving protection to COS in New Delhi but on steroids
Ya'll Nibbiars there is no other unit to do that.

Haldilal

Country flag
And i said for the second part to raise a similar infantry type unit like RAF Regiment would be more economical
Ya'll Nibbiars The Threat faced by our bases are different can't just go by some European types

SGOperative

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Threat faced by our bases are different can't just go by some European types
Not saying directly copy them ditto and even navy got Sagar Prahari Bal or whatever it is called to do the regular stuff instead of Increasing the scope of Marcos which was a prudent move.

Haldilal

Country flag
Not saying directly copy them ditto and even navy got Sagar Prahari Bal or whatever it is called to do the regular stuff instead of Increasing the scope of Marcos which was a prudent move.
Ya'll Nibbiars first let the IAF increase their budgets then can think of this unlike Navy IAF Kris full on for the Firangi Maalw which hardly leaves budgets for other things.

SGOperative

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles