Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Brah, we're discussing ballistics.
What's the official report we're to wait for?
Ya'll Nibbiars because many are mixing this with other things.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Just my 2 cents, from what I know of firearms- An engine block, of most cars today will stop most bullets except anti material stuff (50 bmg&russian counterparts).

However, Im also pretty certain that it would seriously mess up the engine, so theoretically possible.

At the same time, not a reliable strategy since all it would take to prevent it is 1/2 inch thick AR 500 steel plate in front of the engine.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
CRPF too needs it's own air wing for Anti Naxal Ops
I agree with you said. Maybe we should have an Air Wing for CRPF. Maybe couple of Rudra and LCH Helicopters would be a right fit fot Anti Naxal operations? Just an opinion here. But I am concerned with the use of Helicopters Against These Naxals because they have MANPADs and Rocket launchers so helicopters are easy Targets for Such Weopons.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Banned
Is this guy really indian or a imposter cause all he does is speak nonsense on whatever subject he speaks.

View attachment 124208
Either he is a Porki Inbred or either he is a person from our very own country but without any knowledge about something in a Topic(to be honest there are some people in our Country who are like That and there are some who Anti national in their Respective Nature to be honest)

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag
This is a made up story, too filmy to be true, first read on Elite Predators’ wordpress.
Actual story was something like, these operatives formed a cordon. OGWs had a clear idea of who these men were, with Tavor/M4 & not in uniforms. So crowd dispersed & convoy went it's way.
I have heard this story from multiple people, few of them trustable enough.

The one in blog is way over-exaggerated!

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Actual story was something like, these operatives formed a cordon. OGWs had a clear idea of who these men were, with Tavor/M4 & not in uniforms. So crowd dispersed & convoy went it's way.
I have heard this story from multiple people, few of them trustable enough.

The one in blog is way over-exaggerated!
heard the same thing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles