Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
I wont mind the intelligence guys getting sacked
IMO not really an Intel issue either. IMO It's about SOPs. The Para guys had good intel on ultras moving in a specific vehicle. The ambush was laid a week ago.

Same type vehicle carrying villagers from a hunting trip was asked to stop. The villagers carrying illegal guns for scared and didn't stop. The paras seeing the guns engaged the pax as hostile.

Could a tire strip been used to stop the car? shooting the engine blocm? Did the Paras engage first or return fire ? Were Paras required when this was more a police interdiction ? ISR support ? Medevac support? QRF?

Either way this is a major fuckup after a very long time and I am sure there will be issues addressed along the value chain.

SGOperative

Country flag
Shiv Aroor saying it’s an Mi-17, Mi17 isn’t exactly known for its crashworthiness and lacks a lot of modern crashworthy stuff. @abingdonboy (if I’m not mistaken) was speaking exactly about this happening to VVIPs like PM or President as even they use the Mi 17.
dint they fixed that in the V5 version?

rkhanna

Country flag
Shooting at Engine🤣 yeah too much seeing Hollywood movies black hawk down se zyada hi inspiration le li hai . Yt video dekhte hai khud army me serve kiye nahi jo karte hai unse zyada knowledge thume hai how assualt is done . Nothing but aholes besides those particular tribe is generally aggressive to armed forces
Yes shooting at the engine block is actual thing.

These tribes are agressive towards armed forces. Every bothered asking why ?

rkhanna

Country flag
Insurgency in Punjab is gone, show me an incident where Punjabis , Haryanvis or Jats lynched and mutilated the body of a dead soldier in such a horrible manner. What is wrong with you?
No lynchings happen in Punjab, Haryana ? Why limit the scope to Armed Forces. Armed Forces arnt deployed there .

Anyways last from me on this

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
And some people are still showing sympathy for those illiterate villagers.

Now I want head of those people who did this.
I have no words man. I am speechless. Look what those savages did to him😭. That's it these mc deserve merciless death. Cut their heads to pieces and feed it to them. They are not civilians but terrorists plain and simple. Idc what anyone will say about me saying this but these are not people but fking terrorists and their heads should be on a pike!

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The Soldier is endowed by AFPSA with powers of the state - i.e the right to take a life. The onus of responsibility will lie on them ALWAYS. Please stop this bullcrap of pitting sympathy of Army Vs citizens of this country.

Its low brow and truely represents a poisoned mindset. The Army fucked up, the GOI owned up to it.

Move the fuck on.
"Move the fuck on"?! Do u even have basic humanity?? Look at his face! Those are multiple stab wounds on his face! Half of it is mf GONE!! Instead of calling for revenge against these terrorists(yeah they are and if u believe otherwise then don't reply to this comment) you are telling us to move on?! This braveheart was fking fighting for your safety 24/7 365, not caring for his life or his family's and this is how u talk about him?? You are truly fucked up

rkhanna

Country flag
Don't fight with these guys they probably see yt video for knowledge on topics those yt never been in never sometimes they watch Hollywood movies for their knowledge never been inside army how goes his cacha or mama honge army me how can he bais views by hearing for me I will be giving cds I don't like to be a barking dog that doesn't bite
Jai Ho

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles