Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
Aha you won't be saying this if he was your family member what type of Indian citizen will tip off terror group at the last moment. Soldiers are not punching bag their life is more valuable than these worthless villagers. The moment you attack army you should be treated like enemy.
I am 38 years old and I'm my life I have been to 6 funerals of family members from the forces.

Please avoid telling me what a soldier is or not. But I would seriously request you to understand what a life a service truely means.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Aha you won't be saying this if he was your family member what type of Indian citizen will tip off terror group at the last moment. Soldiers are not punching bag their life is more valuable than these worthless villagers. The moment you attack army you should be treated like enemy.
Look if an army unit comes into your home shoots 6 of your family members and then say sorry..will you just forgive them? Will you not ask for justice or try to prosecute them? The villagers were in the wrong to attack, and the ones responsible should be punished but that goes for both sides.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Look if an army unit comes into your home shoots 6 of your family members and then say sorry..will you just forgive them? Will you not ask for justice or try to prosecute them? The villagers were in the wrong to attack, and the ones responsible should be punished but that goes for both sides.
Ya'll Nibbiars here's what gonna happen The Villagers will get clean chit and a witch hunt will happen against the Para's.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yeah, its unfair but thats the world we live in. What a shit show.
Ya'll Nibbiars Amith Shah ne kitne baar galti kiye hai. Pat kisne enquiry bethae hai kya?.

Par kya ek Intillengence ka problem hue. Inko Jalde padhe hai enquiry betha ni ki.

Agar Inquiry bethane ho to Kadhi Ninda ke upar bethao for being worst DM ever and sabotaged the Indian defence capabilities.

Last edited:

SGOperative

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Amith Shah ne kitne baar galti kiye hai. Pat kisne enquiry bethae hai kya?.

Par kya ek Intillengence ka problem hue. Inko Jalde padhe hai enquiry betha ni ki.

Agar Inquiry bethane ho to Kadhi Ninda ke upar bethao for being worst DM ever and sabotaged the Insian defence capabilities.
I wont mind the intelligence guys getting sacked

angryIndian

Country flag
And some people are still showing sympathy for those illiterate villagers.

Now I want head of those people who did this.
Neither you nor that twitter handle has the basic decency of not showing the remains of Martyred soldier.
No self respecting patriot ever posts pictures of remains a martyred soldier.Thats dead offensive.

Nor do you understand or a subject matter expert on the complex nature of conflict in North East or Nagaland.

It would be better if we do not derail the thread from its intended purpose by posting infuriating statements.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles