Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They do that because they accept it, our political leadership aint gonna accept any gift or aid. Comming to training i dont think we should train the way US SF does they are mostly focused on HVT Raids after their GWOT and alot of emphasis goes on CQB which 1 Para might find useful others wont.
I don’t have hopes from our special forces anyways. Don’t even know why does jt have 600+ pages of absolutely nothing, in no other forums does special forces threads stay on top except DFI, too much blackpilling.

SGOperative

Country flag
I don’t have hopes from our special forces anyways. Don’t even know why does jt have 600+ pages of absolutely nothing, in no other forums does special forces threads stay on top except DFI, too much blackpilling.
SF does not seem to be a priority right now, the Infantry and Ghatak are the priority for the leadership to modernize first. My observation

SGOperative

Country flag
The tip of the spear needs to be sharpest.
True but if we think from their perspective infantry dint get any update for a long time, SF somehow managed to not be decades behind still behind but not as much as Infantry. And this could be a blessing in disguise too Para SF coming out of Super Infantry roles and well equipped Ghatak doing them for which they were created.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Do you think its the same operation? if so, the black highcut ones might be Marcos.
This is a tri-service exercise, the guys with black high cuts have mepro mor sights (yes it’s not used by PARA SF on their tavors ), I feel like they are MARCOs. In the long version of Shiv’s video one of the guys is wearing woodland MARPAT

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It was a mishap bro from both sides tbh, they had hunting rifles which Para SF took for insurgents. And imho Army could be withdrawn from NE now, AR, CRPF and State police can handle it while SF restricting itself to CBR and HVT Raids.
This was a HVT mission dude(IIRC they were there to kill one of the cmdrs of NSCN). That's why SF were called otherwise every other CI ops is done by AR.

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What you think ?
I would hope its the former. Sorry for asking that out loud but just got off shitter and seeing so many bash the 21, disregard the veergati of Ptr Gautam Lal(hell not even many are talking abt it even in media) I am feeling so sad and anger. Lost all hope in our countrymen today and the only hope and whom that I will forever stand with is the armed forces no questions asked, no terms and conditions. You wanna the know the worst part abt it, fking rwingers/raita wingers handle are acting dishonorable and spewing venom against the army.

Spadex

Country flag
Army is way behind the Navy and Air force when it's comes to providing tactical equipments to soldiers. Para sf too have highcuts but numbers are not adequate, most of them still use PATKA in combat (attaching latest footage of para sf in ops, during a caso in baramulla)

I don't understand the love for PATKA even most of the GHATAK
switched back to PATKA Helmets in kashmir

Op Kahuta

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Army is way behind the Navy and Air force when it's comes to providing tactical equipments to soldiers. Para sf too have highcuts but numbers are not adequate, most of them still use PATKA in combat (attaching latest footage of para sf in ops, during a caso in baramulla)

If they switched back to it must be cuz they probably patkas are more effective in combat when 7.62s start flying. What were they using b4 they switched?

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Don't worry. Afghan Taliban will soon supply better equipment for our Para SF.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
Do you think its the same operation? if so, the black highcut ones might be Marcos.
Why are there two thoughts for them being MARCOS , the helmet and the carrier says it out loud . What more proof do you need .
Let me get this clear
Marcos in Himalayas: gonna get Indian armour helmets and old plate carriers
Marcos in shorelines and coastal areas : gonna get tata Rajak i222b , Tata HC-ACH and new molle plate carriers . That is probably the idea .
Also can anybody get in contact with the seller Indian armour , they seem to advertise and supply but never attend to follower requests . Their helmets are extreme oddly designed , probably the rails are imported from a chinese or spare market sources and then fit on the locallymade helmet . Thats why their bolt and rails placement is odd .

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Why are there two thoughts for them being MARCOS , the helmet and the carrier says it out loud . What more proof do you need .
Let me get this clear
Marcos in Himalayas: gonna get Indian armour helmets and old plate carriers
Marcos in shorelines and coastal areas : gonna get tata Rajak i222b , Tata HC-ACH and new molle plate carriers . That is probably the idea .
Also can anybody get in contact with the seller Indian armour , they seem to advertise and supply but never attend to follower requests . Their helmets are extreme oddly designed , probably the rails are imported from a chinese or spare market sources and then fit on the locallymade helmet . Thats why their bolt and rails placement is odd .
In the initial video there was no mention of joint tri service exercise. Hence the confusion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles