Indian Special Forces

Fire and groove

Country flag
Sometimes professionalism needs to be kept aside when dealing with folks who are hostile to you. No matter how much you feed them / appease them their nature remains the same.
No, it doesn't. Amongst a bunch of reasons this conflict keeps getting furthered is the war crimes littered throughout the insurgency, especially ones that don't get due justice. Chalking it up to vague and meaningless terms like "nature", that too without anything substantial to show for it is just lazy, and dangerous. "Breaking bread" with the populace doesn't just plop out results within a few years. For all intents and purposes, you've already lost an entire generation of people in terms of optics, only way to work it out is to do better with the next one. Short-sighted pursuits on the other hand achieve nothing, they only serve to satisfy an insecurity.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Kurdish special forces now, wow looks like getting alot of training with the US special forces. This tells me US guys dont really see themselves operating alongside us, because if they want you to watch their back they put alot of effort into training and getting you the gear.
Look at Iraq and Afghanistan now the kurds.

RDT_20211207_1913402965880790192509589.png

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Kurdish special forces now, wow looks like getting alot of training with the US special forces. This tells me US guys dont really see themselves operating alongside us, because if they want you to watch their back they put alot of effort into training and getting you the gear.

View attachment 123674

SGOperative

Country flag

View attachment 123674
They do that because they accept it, our political leadership aint gonna accept any gift or aid. Comming to training i dont think we should train the way US SF does they are mostly focused on HVT Raids after their GWOT and alot of emphasis goes on CQB which 1 Para might find useful others wont.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles