Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Second pic - Its from a funeral bro a ceremonial place.
Senior officers have a tendency to use them despite the guidelines.
Isn’t that what the whole point of this discussion is? Funeral has 100s of people and anyone can sneak in and get close to senior officers.

Haldilal

Country flag
Its from exercises and not actual combat deployment tho it should not be there too.
Ya'll Nibbiars In deployment you are not going to wear thos shiny patches. Expect the shoulder patches. And rankings.

SGOperative

Country flag
Isn’t that what the whole point of this discussion is? Funeral has 100s of people and anyone can sneak in and get close to senior officers.
Wont really affect almost everyone would know who is the senior officer because of the surroundings around him.

Haldilal

Country flag
I am communist what did i do T-T. When did i say i am against hierarchy
Ya'll Nibbiars every officer regardless of which army wants to show of about his achimenst if you take that if it's becomes anti constructive against the officers. Make it less visible and drab OK instead of shiny. But totally taking it against is anti productives.

Haldilal

Country flag
Thats what i am saying T-T also shouldnt wear those shoulder patches too.
Ya'll Nibbiars shoulder raking patches will be still there.

SGOperative

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars every officer regardless of which army wants to show of about his achimenst if you take that if it's becomes anti constructive against the officers. Make it less visible and drab OK instead of shiny. But totally taking it against is anti productives.
How is that helpful in a combat

Haldilal

Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
Bro wo to gathering me sense banata hai na. Not in combat. Gatherings me phene se mana thodi kar rahe hai
Ya'll Nibbiars what are you taking about who pehale batao rank patches or regimental patches.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
These pilots earmarked for SOF operations.? Do they even have a training regime for the same. Flying at night for conventional operations and SOF 2 different things.

Dhruvs the right platform for SOF operations? What about the Mils ?

Regarding the BMP IIs. The order for the upgrade was placed right after the Chinese confrontation and AFAIK they are a phased acquisition and contract yet to be signed. Please provide source of this upgrade

An abinitio SOF capability in 2021 for a major world power is a dereliction of duty. Back to you
You know nothing Jon Snow.

TSIK sight kits were put in place starting from 2016 for your information. TKN 3Bs around begining of 2019.

Dhruv is capable of SOF Ops within the realm. Cohesion with airforce is a bigger issue to be ironed out. But Dhruvs are capable.

All pilots are trained for missions that include infantry troops and special forces. They have a very lengthy syllabus to finish to be declared as fully operational. Saying "do they have" is an insult to all aviators including me.

Anything else?

Haldilal

Country flag
Talking about Rank Patches in active combat zones and combat uniforms.
Ya'll Nibbiars no issues if they are drab. And any way snipers don't need those to identify who's the Commander and who's not. Pata chalata hai even without them and dosen't reduces the risk.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles