Indian Special Forces

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That camo was bought from US in a hurry and we bought whatever was available, i think we will be not use that anywhere. It might work for Marcos.
The VBSS require the UCP(Useless Camouflage pattern ) than the SF . Although , it does help them in Boarding Ops , anti piracy , grey rocky river-sides or lake shores , and maybe even snowy areas . Also Urban Ops cause the CRPF QAT use them . It's not that big of a waste

Scramjet

Country flag
The VBSS require the UCP(Useless Camouflage pattern ) than the SF . Although , it does help them in Boarding Ops , anti piracy , grey rocky river-sides or lake shores , and maybe even snowy areas . Also Urban Ops cause the CRPF QAT use them . It's not that big of a waste
Americans hated UCP cause they were using it in the wrong enviornment, imo UCP is perfect for the type of ops you just mentioned.

mustang 0408

Country flag
SEALS themselves have an arrogant nature , due to them having a somewhat pride and superiority complex of OBL Raid . Also I was hearing rumors about "Blood Chilling War Crimes by Aussy SAS" could any one check this out . The current warfare nature is more psychological, and whatever action is taken is in order to make the enemy doubt themselves and overthinking will lead to failures . The fear can be stimulant , not to level headed leaders but the regulars or insurgents
Warfare was always psychological ,its just that we know about it now since we live in the the digital era.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
we going with C4 no difference except C4 will not be tucked in also the ranks will be in front not on shoulders. Also we might adopt green berets.
Also are we getting those olive boots , I think locally made but designed in Isreal ? It was discussed in the beginning of this new SF thread or the black ones from the picture?

Fire and groove

Country flag
FYI defence staff College has a whole subject dedicated to logistics. I would like to see arm chair geniuses like you managing logistics of rations and ammunition and weapons from 3 generations and different companies and sources across underdeveloped Infrastructure of North East.
You kinda collapsed your own assertion by pointing out the sheer absurdity with regards to maintaining various platforms. Proper logistics requires advanced deployment of spares and equipment in surplus into constantly shifting forward deployment points, even more so when waging manuever warfare like the military plans to with Pakistan. In the north-east we currently rely heavily on open mountain paths, air-slinging supplies (which'll cease for the time being during conflict) and some roads compared to the other side which can mobilize and form up more men and equipment, that too faster.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles