Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
ST6's culture, or for that matter SEALs themselves, are pretty much frowned upon due to their ingrained arrogance and tendency to overstep boundaries other than the toxicity and nepotism thats creeped in substantially.
I've seen a video of a Delta dude shittin' on Seals' Celebrity mentality
He ends with "Do I like to work with them? Hell fkking no, but, would I want them on my side in a fight? Abso-fuckin-lutely"
obvio I'm paraphrasing

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Why would you want to be "liked"
I remember Major Vivek Jacob talking about Pakjaubi Tangoes doing ballads of 9
They should know you are a mean Son of a biatch
ST6 used to Carry Tomahawks, the native Americans used to scalp their enemies, The inherited it from them
They didnt inherit shit, its just that devgru red squadron has a native american guy for a mascot.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
isnt that contested still.
No, two dudes claimed to kill bin laden at the same time. One wasnt even in the room when it happened and the other just shot bin laden in the head after he was already bleeding to death on the floor. The actual dude who put bullets in bin laden is still serving in the teams. Maybe one day he will confirm the truth.
And by the way this is not appropriate for this thread.

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Not exactly, we too have a habit of downplaying or leaving reasons for casualties vague, the only line we haven't crossed is hiding casualties like Pakistan. If you're willing, you can find a lot of footage of Indian troops getting decimated in near ambushes or sniped across the border. They're not exactly pioneering special operations but they aren't toothless like people make them out to be.
We have already given cause of death for troops dying in cross border sniper fire. Infact army themselves admitted to making walls of base higher to protect from sniper fire. So why would we downplay an issue that the army has already acknowledged multiple times?

And even if we believe you, that's the case for regular infantry. Where in the world has there been a case where army downplayed an SF operative dying while crossing the loc? You have anything to back this up or just taking us all for a ride?

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
Geo-political education, warfare research institutions etc. If you look it up there's several critical strategic institutions dead in the water. Ever wonder why few more than a comfortable number of generals have absolutely brain dead takes on geo-poltics? Or why professionalism and knowledge is kinda lacking when it comes to subject matter expertise like when the top brass officers unanimously began to blame the 5.56 caliber without so much as a study? Or ehy logistics, despite being the most crucial aspect to our defense (especially north-east) has been slept on sll this time?
FYI defence staff College has a whole subject dedicated to logistics. I would like to see arm chair geniuses like you managing logistics of rations and ammunition and weapons from 3 generations and different companies and sources across underdeveloped Infrastructure of North East.

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
ST6's culture, or for that matter SEALs themselves, are pretty much frowned upon due to their ingrained arrogance and tendency to overstep boundaries other than the toxicity and nepotism thats creeped in substantially.
SEALS themselves have an arrogant nature , due to them having a somewhat pride and superiority complex of OBL Raid . Also I was hearing rumors about "Blood Chilling War Crimes by Aussy SAS" could any one check this out . The current warfare nature is more psychological, and whatever action is taken is in order to make the enemy doubt themselves and overthinking will lead to failures . The fear can be stimulant , not to level headed leaders but the regulars or insurgents

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
You're becoming way too pesimistic like @abingdonboy . I don't think we're so much of an knucklehead to atleast not adapt
Don’t be that dismissive either MARCOS love their UCP camo and the new emergency High Altitude Cold weather clothing from the US was also UCP so even the army has tasted it, knowing our guys they might actually like the camouflage πŸ˜‚

SGOperative

Country flag
Don’t be that dismissive either MARCOS love their UCP camo and the new emergency High Altitude Cold weather clothing from the US was also UCP so even the army has tasted it, knowing our guys they might actually like the camouflage πŸ˜‚
That camo was bought from US in a hurry and we bought whatever was available, i think we will be not use that anywhere. It might work for Marcos.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
SEALS themselves have an arrogant nature , due to them having a somewhat pride and superiority complex of OBL Raid . Also I was hearing rumors about "Blood Chilling War Crimes by Aussy SAS" could any one check this out . The current warfare nature is more psychological, and whatever action is taken is in order to make the enemy doubt themselves and overthinking will lead to failures . The fear can be stimulant , not to level headed leaders but the regulars or insurgents
Al Jizzeera did a full length documentary on it
T'was pretty cool

AlphaRaiderZ

Country flag
That's actually not funny , considering this Indian Ministry of Defence , I'll not be surprised, if I see , world war 2 era flak jackets πŸ˜† in 2 years standard issue from now . Jokes aside , I hope it'll be on the lines of the c4(MTP) or atleast Multicam and pray to your respective religious gods for hoping to see QZCTs as standard issue

Global Defence

New threads

Articles