Indian Special Forces

Fire and groove

Country flag
I wonder why pak infantry dont do that with us. FYI i never questioned the individual. Musa company has one job to do i.e Infiltrate.
Actually Musa company's primary job is to assist the insurgency with intel, logistics etc and harrass the border troops. Mpst infiltration comes from the insurgents.

Fire and groove

Country flag
No one cares if its unprofessional. Our Raids are always revenge. BAT success ratio is not something they should be proud of given how under equipped our soldiers were before.
Idk man, nobody's been running papers/stats and keeping track of the number of attacks by BAT.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Again, if we're going down that road special operation troops the world over get clapped now and then by insurgents no less. Tom Satterly put it best and i'm paraphrasing: "you got some extremely well trained and experienced operators alongside you in the unit only to watch them get shot by a 16 year old who picked up an AK just the other day, and you realize 'well there's some luck involved in this shit that you can do nothing about..."
Yup, you get hit in the head with a stray bullet and its lights out, doesnt matter if you are a high speed low drag operator. Sometimes luck is luck.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Welp, BAT has a habit of doing somrthing very similar. Pretty fucking unprofessional if you ask me.
yup its pretty unprofessional, but in war there is a playground mentality. You behead my men i behead your men, sometimes it has to be done for morale. For an average soldier, ijaat matters more than professionalism. Even fucking Navy Seals went on a canoeing spree for revenge.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Ooh, when?
🀫🀫
yup its pretty unprofessional, but in war there is a playground mentality. You behead my men i behead your men, sometimes it has to be done for morale. For an average soldier, ijaat matters more than professionalism. Even fucking Navy Seals went on a canoeing spree for revenge.
Seals used to scalp dead Talibunnies, fk unprofessionalism, Anything that makes your enemy's morale down, make them act in a fit of rage and make mistakes should be encouraged during wartime
I'm all up for Nagna Naach of Bajwa wearing Pink tank tops and red gloss lipstick hehee 😁

SGOperative

Country flag
Bro quoting American units as professional is the last thing i will do. While they preach Human rights to the world their own men were responsible for many grave human rights violation.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Yeah ST6 right, they're not much liked either

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Bro quoting American units as professional is the last thing i will do. While they preach Human rights to the world their own men were responsible for many grave human rights violation.
Yeah ST6 right, they're not much liked either
Why would you want to be "liked"
I remember Major Vivek Jacob talking about Pakjaubi Tangoes doing ballads of 9
They should know you are a mean Son of a biatch
ST6 used to Carry Tomahawks, the native Americans used to scalp their enemies, The inherited it from them

ManhattanProject

Country flag
🀫🀫

Seals used to scalp dead Talibunnies, fk unprofessionalism, Anything that makes your enemy's morale down, make them act in a fit of rage and make mistakes should be encouraged during wartime
I'm all up for Nagna Naach of Bajwa wearing Pink tank tops and red gloss lipstick hehee 😁
The enemy are savages, do you really want to go play in the gutter with them?
they kill 2 of ours we kill 2 of them, what does it even achieve. They dont care who killed whom first, they are just going to keep coming. What we need to do is make them regret doing that action in the first place. Make them fear the consequences.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Why would you want to be "liked"
I remember Major Vivek Jacob talking about Pakjaubi Tangoes doing ballads of 9
They should know you are a mean Son of a biatch
ST6 used to Carry Tomahawks, the native Americans used to scalp their enemies, The inherited it from them
ST6's culture, or for that matter SEALs themselves, are pretty much frowned upon due to their ingrained arrogance and tendency to overstep boundaries other than the toxicity and nepotism thats creeped in substantially.

SGOperative

Country flag
Yup, and guys who do war crimes are pretty much shunned later on from the teams. Look at the asshole who claims to kill bin laden, he is shunned by the navy seals. The actual dude who put bullets into bin laden first is still serving.
isnt that contested still.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles