Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I was wondering, could it be that they're using visible lasers in daytime to get used to acquiring the laser's mark so they can do it better under NVGs when using IR?
And those peqs have pressure switches, you hold the button when you want it on and release it when you dont. With our guys like NSG its either on or off, no inbetween.
Something like this, and i know he is just a huge larper, but this is the fastest example i could find.

SGOperative

Country flag
When the pistols are bought the IA should be buying such needed accessories also, but they still can't get these basics right. Like they bought the Sig 716s with iron sights and not even a pistol grip.
Thats what should be happening but this was in response to should he be doing that. In best case scenario no but did he had another option?

SGOperative

Country flag
Any Idea when AFSOD is supposed to be completely operationalized. AFAIK currently its a pilot project.

rkhanna

Country flag
I thought 301 aviation squadron was used for SOF and not 202.

Picture from 2015 nepal earthquake.
View attachment 122446View attachment 122447
Yes I have seen this picture that is why I was asking for an official orbat confirmation. If the patch is official there will be a notification somewhere.

Is the patch a formal one or informal one ?

And I have always heard the 202 being spoken in conjunction with SOF deployment. But maybe I am wrong

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles