Indian Special Forces

Covfefe

Country flag
I know that I'll be straying a little away from topic , but what's the point of a Buffet table weapons Display and SF demonstration in public . It's so impractical, if they really wanted for some minor demonstration, they should've constructed a museum or a hall , where a permanent display of weapons, instruments and vehicles should be arranged . I'm talking about these minor displays not big military shows like Aero India , DefeXpo etc . A quite weird way of improving public morale and patriotism . I know that these minor displays acts as copium fuel for DFI members , but still
Because buffet tables are cheap and can be rented from a guy who'll bring them in Tata Ace. These events aren't confined to a city or a region- they do this for PR in various Colleges, schools, their own displays at bases during some ceremony. Given the low understanding and appreciation about Armed forces in India, these are very inexpensive and practical events.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
UK CTSFO still use the Single Strap Drop Leg Hostler bruh also he is a police guy not Devgru or Delta Force dont need to compare Devgru or Delta Force everywhere.
If you go read my previous comments, i did say single straps are still relevant. The double straps are the obsolete ones.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I'm sorry that you can't understand but how did you declare that they are obsolete
You can keep using Peq 2s all your life, and it will probably get the job done but the fact of the matter is they are obsolete, peq15s will always be better. Look at holsters, instead of getting holsters that can accommodate a light in the future we bought normal ones. You can use that holster but you can never mount a light on your pistol. World has moved on to retention holsters that prevents someone else from drawing your weapon. The fact of the matter is the world moves on, but we always buy outdated shit.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Is it me or somebody else noticed the weird history of para sf small arms ? Normally most fire arms of 7.62x39 are in longstroke but para sf had vz 58 in short stroke for 7.62 and tavor in 5.56 in long stroke

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Following the usual trend in the next 6-7 yrs. When Army switched to 5.56 Para also did that when they had to replace the Vz. I dint specify there but i mean when replacing Tavors. because they will continue to use most of calibers imo.
Don’t think it had anything to do with the Army switching calibers IMO, they just followed world trends, when Para SF used to use VZs we had close relations with Soviet and Eastern bloc nations and IA at the time was using SLRs. Tavors came at a time when we had close relations with Israel and the West and would have happened regardless for Para SF if we did not decide to copy them again with the 5.56 NATO for INSAS for regulars, this time IA has gone against world trends, but I don’t expect Para to follow them as in the future SFs will be cooperating more with other partners and will instead stick with them (interest in SCAR H & L showed that), 7.62x39 may still be used by them like the present scenario for CI ops.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles