Indian Special Forces

SGOperative

Country flag
go through what @abingdonboy said.
we rarely face cqb situations. nsg has some good ew equipments and gear that should be first issued to paras and marcos.
NSG got them according to their own requirement, NSG comes under MHA and Marcos and Para under MOD why would NSG think about them? Marcos has decent gear. Para is the one suffering.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Since when the fook did we start working as hired kidnappers for foreign countries? 😠

Seems like a load of bull. Indian special forces going in so heavily armed to apprehend refugees? That too with an armed Coast Guard gunboat standing guard?

Seems very movie-like that we would go 30 miles off our territorial waters to apprehend a bunch of women unless they were classified as "terrorists".
Stop being so naïve. Latifa did not like her gilded cage and wanted to be a real life royal runaway like that Princess Jasmine character from Aladdin. The mercenary who was helping her is Herve Jaubert.

Herve Jaubert is a former French naval intelligence officer who captained the US-registered yacht, Nostromo, on which Princess Latifa, daughter of Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed, was attempting to escape from her father’s clutches in February-March 2018.

https://thewire.in/world/french-cap...-dubai-princess-case-to-also-be-against-india

If Hervé Jaubert is to be believed, the one thing he learnt well during 15 years spying for France's intelligence service was how to disappear. So in May 2008, facing accusations in Dubai of fraud and embezzlement worth Dh14 million (US$3.8m), this country's most wanted Frenchman appears to have done just that. He vanished.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/uae/the-spy-who-came-in-from-the-sea-1.494071

This guy also writes books like this in his free time :

https://www.sapnaonline.com/books/sex-misery-muslims-violence-herve-jaubert-154100809x-9781541008090

All of this looks like it was done by India to improve relations with UAE - Israel.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/sto...princess-claims-former-aid-1779947-2021-03-16

This is geopolitics. Israel assassinates nuclear scientists by using AI controlled sniper machine guns and Chutiyas here moralize their actions.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/18/...nuclear-fakhrizadeh-assassination-israel.html

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Once this kit, starts getting standardized across SSG, SSG - N and the rest, tum dekho kitna fast Para SF upgrade hoga. I have said this many times but our soldiers are measured against Pak, all the time.
That SSGN pic isn't a recent one the guy who posted it on twitter confirmed it.

Scramjet

Country flag
Indian SFs & RR are regularly carrying out covert ops. iirc, Maj Sushant also mentioned in another interview, he wonders how Iftikar Bhatt story got out, cause missions were regular.
Even Sub Maj. Chandravijay sahb of 1 para SF said the same in his interview, in a week's schedule they conducted 3 covert operations.

SGOperative

Country flag
Even Sub Maj. Chandravijay sahb of 1 para SF said the same in his interview, in a week's schedule they conducted 3 covert operations.
But i think Shushant Sir said that Maj Mohit Sharma sir was different than others because usually locals used to do the talking while for Maj Mohit Sharma he was more engaged.

shouryav105

Country flag
Is 9 Para the best battalion out of all the other SF battalions in terms of training, drills, and ops?
I know that every unit has its own specialization like some specialized in jungle warfare some in the desert but if we have to choose one then which would it be?

shouryav105

Country flag
From what I have heard 21 para sf is better than other jungle warfare specialized units,
9 para is better than other mountain warfare units and 10 para is better than other desert warfare units.
So are these 3 units on the same level of eliteness or one is better than the others?

mustang 0408

Country flag
Is 9 Para the best battalion out of all the other SF battalions in terms of training, drills, and ops?
I know that every unit has its own specialization like some specialized in jungle warfare some in the desert but if we have to choose one then which would it be?
9 PARA is considered the best since it is permanently deployed in ops in j and k and even before that, they gained considerable experience in srilanka (1987). Its simple logic the unit which sees the most action is the best hence giving 9 an edge over others. This forms a cycle, a unit constantly engaged in combat has high standards and have honed their drills to perfection which is imparted to the probies and the cycle continues....

mustang 0408

Country flag
From what I have heard 21 para sf is better than other jungle warfare specialized units,
9 para is better than other mountain warfare units and 10 para is better than other desert warfare units.
So are these 3 units on the same level of eliteness or one is better than the others?
you cant compare them, these 3 are considered the cream since they are older units and as a matter of fact 12 and 4 para have proven their mettle against the enemy but they are newer units and it takes time to build the reputation and legacy.

shouryav105

Country flag
you can't compare them, these 3 are considered the cream since they are older units and as a matter of fact 12 and 4 para have proven their mettle against the enemy but they are newer units and it takes time to build the reputation and legacy.
Yes, I know about 4 also being exceptionally good unit but if to choose one,9 would be 1st choice for mountain warfare as it was the 1st sf unit but although 12 is good and older than 21, 21 has proved itself more active and better I think.

mustang 0408

Country flag
Yes, I know about 4 also being exceptionally good unit but if to choose one,9 would be 1st choice for mountain warfare as it was the 1st sf unit but although 12 is good and older than 21, 21 has proved itself more active and better I think.
21 is older than 12

SGOperative

Country flag
Older units > Newer units.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles