Indian Special Forces

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag
Actually listen into what ex US/NATO operators have done in the last 10 years, they have done literally 1000s of of extraordinary missions, their 'normal/daily routine in Iraq/Afghanistan is more high-tempo and dynamic than anything Indian SFs have ever done- yes I mean this.
Indian SFs & RR are regularly carrying out covert ops. iirc, Maj Sushant also mentioned in another interview, he wonders how Iftikar Bhatt story got out, cause missions were regular.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Sorry but this is ultimate coping.

As has been predicted after every step forward for Indian SFs the very next time they are seen they are back to their same standard. A few token bits of kit seen mostly for public displays are not indicative of the units in the frontlines. We have seen the sorry state of those guys.

That these basic things don't exist proves how rotten the entire mess is.

This is so far from the truth it's absurd. Actually listen into what ex US/NATO operators have done in the last 10 years, they have done literally 1000s of of extraordinary missions, their 'normal/daily routine in Iraq/Afghanistan is more high-tempo and dynamic than anything Indian SFs have ever done- yes I mean this.

That's not even counting the 'headline grabbing' missions like Abbotobad, Baghdadi takedown, Captain Phillips mission, Hostage rescue missions in Africa etc.

I would struggle to point to a strategically significant Mission Indian SFs have done in the last 20+ years
it's easy to be sitting in uk and commenting 'sf/army are doing nothing ji'. keeping the debate of old weapons and gear aside. army has been doing covert operations in kashmir regularly after the 70-80s. per week on an average 2-3 operations take place. it's only due to some famous osint acc these days that sometimes operation result gets out. in past some facebook pages used to do it.
you don't kill someone in kashmir without having proper intel on something. i think you've picked up swine flu by seeing those expensive gear with foreign sof/sog.
indian field officers are still doing their best with whatever gear they are issued.
I would struggle to point to a strategically significant Mission Indian SFs have done in the last 20+ years
This is so far from the truth it's absurd. Actually listen into what ex US/NATO operators have done in the last 10 years
white man's burden isn't it? isi had better intelligence network in afghan than usa. why is gora validation so common between kids these days. usa raised islamic terrorism with pak. mujahids went out of control, pak diverted the money against india and now they/nato started covering up the shit they made.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@ManhattanProject looookk how aesthetic and coooolll are these paki spesal phorses, definitely we weak yindoo baniyas can’t fight them!!!!!

1637847795564.jpeg
1637847810579.jpeg
1637847858853.jpeg
1637847879953.jpeg

Ho gaya? Or you want me to share the combat record of these pakis, whether in 1965 or siachen or PNS mehran or lal masjid or Kargil or these paki spesal phorses biting dust in Balochistan? Or if you want some exclusive footage of these “operator waali feel” dene waale mard-e-mujahid commandoes being butchered in Waziristan, my DM is always open, just you won’t be able to sleep after seeing those footages.
1637848154294.jpeg

B*tch Please!
1637848204824.png
1637848576886.jpeg

abingdonboy

Country flag
it's easy to be sitting in uk and commenting 'sf/army are doing nothing ji'. keeping the debate of old weapons and gear aside. army has been doing covert operations in kashmir regularly after the 70-80s. per week on an average 2-3 operations take place. it's only due to some famous osint acc these days that sometimes operation result gets out. in past some facebook pages used to do it.
you don't kill someone in kashmir without having proper intel on something. i think you've picked up swine flu by seeing those expensive gear with foreign sof/sog.
indian field officers are still doing their best with whatever gear they are issued.

white man's burden isn't it? isi had better intelligence network in afghan than usa. why is gora validation so common between kids these days. usa raised islamic terrorism with pak. mujahids went out of control, pak diverted the money against india and now they/nato started covering up the shit they made.
Am I seriously meant to respond to this? Beyond the typical 'they are so secret but trust me bro they are effective' rhetoric and aside from the personal attacks what have you actually refuted?

I'm not doubting individuals in Indian services have done great things nor their will but that doesn't mean the capabilities are there just because you want them to be. I'm sure there are millions of Indians who have the skills to be professional racing drivers but they can't compete against the combination of skill and training resources that are present in the West and because culturally it is frowned upon to have such non traditional aspirations so the end result? No Indian F1 drivers today.

It's not a perfect analogy but I'm trying to say that if we are talking about Special forces we have to have an objective standard by which to measure abilities. Just because a few want to fetishise poverty/jugaad doesn't mean this translates in the battlefield.

I said it before and people lost their minds- if you had a SF mission that needed to be done anywhere in the world and the global community was trying to figure out who to send, Indian 'SFs' wouldn't even be in the top 50 units they'd look at. A few tactical victories at home here and there doesn't mean they are legitimately capable.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Thats a pretty nice setup he's got there. A DBAL laser unit, i assume thats an aimpoint and actual polymer mags, nice ptt and comtacs. Now lets see if this is all for the camera or they actually have this kind of kit.
Joint trilateral exercise

mustang 0408

Country flag
@ManhattanProject looookk how aesthetic and coooolll are these paki spesal phorses, definitely we weak yindoo baniyas can’t fight them!!!!!

View attachment 121638View attachment 121639View attachment 121640View attachment 121641

Ho gaya? Or you want me to share the combat record of these pakis, whether in 1965 or siachen or PNS mehran or lal masjid or Kargil or these paki spesal phorses biting dust in Balochistan? Or if you want some exclusive footage of these “operator waali feel” dene waale mard-e-mujahid commandoes being butchered in Waziristan, my DM is always open, just you won’t be able to sleep after seeing those footages.
View attachment 121642

B*tch Please!
View attachment 121643View attachment 121644
Just post these 'dudes' near the loc then we will soon see this equipment with our sf guys :daru::cowboy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles