Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

abingdonboy

Country flag
I can’t remember if this has been posted before

MUCH smoother and more efficient reloads than I’ve seen from ANY Indian unit to date. Can see the reason NSG are looking to open top rapid mag pouches on their chests. Compare this to PARA (SF) who still seem to run β€˜SF rigs’ over their plate carriers that have magazines on the sides of the torso

JHARHEADD

Country flag
Himanshu Deswal
Sir ji is he ex special forces? From his website and other social media accounts I was only able to understand that he's a martial arts instructor but here he seems to be teaching gun handling(?). Do you think he's qualified enough to do that?

armyofhind

Country flag
Sir ji is he ex special forces? From his website and other social media accounts I was only able to understand that he's a martial arts instructor but here he seems to be teaching gun handling(?). Do you think he's qualified enough to do that?
No he's not. He's a civilian who's done these tactical training courses abroad.
If one has enough money, anyone can go and learn these.

armyofhind

Country flag
He's training everyone from para sf to NSG.

View attachment 112086
So a lot of these units conduct courses from unit funds in isolation.. and these trainers after teaching one course at the unit will put it up on their website to boost their credibility.

If you ask who is training Indian SOF units on a regular basis, thats Kanishka Sharma. His syllabus is implemented for students at most of these units, and also at SFTS, Nahan. And there is a cadre of CQC instructors from amongst Para SF, who teach CQC at Nahan, they keep coming periodically to this guy for continuous skill development.

With regard to your question about firearms training, anybody with enough money, and a basic level of skillset can go abroad and do courses from places like EBSSA, and become qualified enough to teach these units with enough practice put in on ranges. Especially, if you plan on doing this as a career.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles