Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Take those Infantrymen plate carriers and get them the ones used by COAS security detail
View attachment 106667

Between this and the M4s
Only thing missing is ear protection, Comms equipment and decent NVGs other than the BEL single tube

Camo can go Fk itself, nobody gives two hoots at this point
With these new vests the para sf has entered late 90s early 2000s congratulations.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Weird how all other modern special operations units have no problems while crawling with their armour on.
Crawling where? Tell me if you have ever crawled with an 84mm RL in your hands and an A scale backpack with a magazine pouch on your chest.

Or you can show me a video where someone with such heavy baggage crawling towards enemy to catch him by surprise

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
And while our SF looks worse than a rag tag militia, here's the Taliban 313rd "Badri" SF battalion for you.
And true that equipment on a monkey won't get them anywhere, but supposedly these guys aren't you average Mujahid. They've been trained for special operations and night fighting. The level of uniformity in equipment also suggests independent procurement of some items rather than loot. Granted these guys wouldn't survive a bout with the SF of a battle hardened professional army but come on! A bloody terrorist organization has a better equipped "SF battalion" than potentially the largest Army in the world (by numbers). What a sorry state of affairs! View attachment 106656
Can we stop this whining that “muh special forces look rag tag, talibbunies look professional”, if gear is all then Chinese spacial forces are as good as western SOFs, SSG with all training and equipment gets fcked regularky at LoC since independence.

Those counterfeit stuff is as good as their daddy pakistan’s sovereignty.

tomthounaojam

Country flag
Looking at some of the so-called T****ban SF all I can assume is they are very well trained, or they are formed by the member of ANA SF some who melted away, see their trigger discipline very different from other T****ban members who don't care much plus I don't think anyone who from religious school with T****ban meaning student I bet they can understand high tech gadget like GPS to scope reading. It is just my 2 paisa view and my hunch says they are ANA SF in a new bottle.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles