Indian Special Forces

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
View attachment 106498
Is it weird that they have better plate carriers than people on actual combat duty?
Priorities are well sorted
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

@Hellfire sir, The same can also be done using an Mp5k which is like a little more than half the size of those fossils they use, the same can also be used with Subsonic rounds, (I have also seen a YouTube video, an MP5SD with Subsonic ammo is incredibly quiet, will be very effective in not giving away their positions in a hostile vessel???)

True. But why throw away a weapon to get a new one in, when work can be done & priority is not that great (keeping in view overall budgetary allocation)?

You do have silenced versions of the 9 mm SMC. Accuracy & effectiveness at 20 meters is not a question either and is quite easy to maintain, field strip & reassemble.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Aren't VBSS also issued with some Tavors?
That was during an exercise with USN
The US navy had their VBSS training with our elite Marcos
I believe It was wrongly identified as picture of VBSS by someone on reddit

Last edited:

Spadex

Country flag
View attachment 106498
Is it weird that they have better plate carriers than people on actual combat duty?
Priorities are well sorted
:troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:

@Hellfire sir, The same can also be done using an Mp5k which is like a little more than half the size of those fossils they use, the same can also be used with Subsonic rounds, (I have also seen a YouTube video, an MP5SD with Subsonic ammo is incredibly quiet, will be very effective in not giving away their positions in a hostile vessel???)
IMG_20210824_150440.jpg
picture of SFs soldiers from today's shopian encounter. :lehappy:

abingdonboy

Country flag
Nope. Garud.

That is patently incorrect :D

Here, note his presence:

View attachment 106463
different units and nationalities entirely. First guy is USMC, 100%.

Sir, a veteran from Airforce told me that the garud members in jumpsuits without any gear and tavora were the crew and Pilots of a C17 itself. This could explain why they were not wearing their usual gear and camo.
Garuds flying C17s or pilots and crewmen with Negevs?

babsurd.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Garuds flying C17s or pilots and crewmen with Negevs?
Actually I have seen pictures several aircraft crewmen across the globe carrying small arms.........
How true it is on the Indian context, I don't know

abingdonboy

Country flag
H
View attachment 106515picture of SFs soldiers from today's shopian encounter. :lehappy:
Hard to tell if this is a new low

Only positive I can say is that it’s a miracle there isn’t more friendly fire in JK given how little standardisation there is with uniforms (and equipment), pretty sure I’ve seen terrorists with official IA DPM but somehow the IA’s most elite units cannot obtain such elusive cloth.

Tactical Doge

Country flag
H

Hard to tell if this is a new low

Only positive I can say is that it’s a miracle there isn’t more friendly fire in JK given how little standardisation there is with uniforms (and equipment), pretty sure I’ve seen terrorists with official IA DPM but somehow the IA’s most elite units cannot obtain such elusive cloth.
Chinki Pla SF
Joint Ex with the Roosies

1629801464540.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles