Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
FFS people stick to SOF related topics. This thread doesn't bave to become like every other thread on this forum

@AVINASH4061 maybe this will help with your previous query

Sir pe tapla

Country flag
View attachment 106180latest picture of sf in action. Date 21 aug 2021
I don't believe for one second that Para SF is using AKs because they don't have enough Tavors and not using sights because they don't have enough sights. That's absolutely ridiculous. Even sentries at the sf base have Tavors with sights equipped, you are telling me they don't have enough to send these out on ops?

Maybe some of them just prefer using Aks over tavors.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
SG wala thoda jyaada ho gaya, that's not the case.

Dear Major.

I am pretty confident after your post here that you are more enlightened about the SG than me. Of course, my memory is dated - the stress on "paired up" has nothing to do with the Small Arms firing, especially the holding of a ladle/spoon by buddy while firing a pistol from a close range, to instill confidence in your buddy's abilities or embedded approach for Assault Team C. Or for that matter, the selection criteria is very stringent to get an "invite" (to volunteer subsequently) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I of course, not knowing anything, will just stop here.

Perhaps an old, open domain document, will be of use for people to get a very broad outlook.

Regards.
H

Dear Fellow Members

Of course my memory is dated but :)

Why, SG was there in PM's protection detail and how, reportedly, even though SPG is primary unit, the murmur of team there at 7 RCR can neither be confirmed nor be denied. Leaving it for audience to decide on their own.... for "the truth is out there"

A1.JPG

Of course, the buddy pair has nothing to do with my mentioning the "paired up" (please don't note the target and buddy proximity ;))

A2.JPG

PPS: Last count (again dated data as my memory is old) - xxx officers on the "roll". I am sure, everyone's identity is known to everyone else :) ... off the cuff ... and no compartmentalization of information is undertaken to protect assets' identity

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Dear Major.

I am pretty confident after your post here that you are more enlightened about the SG than me. Of course, my memory is dated - the stress on "paired up" has nothing to do with the Small Arms firing, especially the holding of a ladle/spoon by buddy while firing a pistol from a close range, to instill confidence in your buddy's abilities or embedded approach for Assault Team C. Or for that matter, the selection criteria is very stringent to get an "invite" (to volunteer subsequently) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I of course, not knowing anything, will just stop here.

Perhaps an old, open domain document, will be of use for people to get a very broad outlook.

Regards.
H

Dear Fellow Members

Why, SG was there in PM's protection detail and how, reportedly, even though SPG is primary unit, the murmur of team there at 7 RCR can neither be confirmed nor be denied. Leaving it for audience to decide on their own.... for "the truth is out there"

View attachment 106254

Of course, the buddy pair has nothing to do with my mentioning the "paired up" (please don't note the target and buddy proximity ;))

View attachment 106255

PPS: Last count (again dated data as my memory is old) - xxx officers on the "roll". I am sure, everyone's identity is known to everyone else :) ... off the cuff ... and no compartmentalization of information is undertaken to protect assets' identity
Ya'll Nibbiars we post that of your post on the DFI Twitter handle?.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Dear Major.

Regards.
H

Dear Fellow Members

View attachment 106254

View attachment 106255

First, I don't understand your level of sarcasm ,the English that you use is beyond my comprehension.
Second,I am not the type who exaggerates points or facts to prove a point.
Third, I don't know my whether my knowledge is the only form of correct knowledge but I don't have a scale to compare either.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles