Indian Special Forces

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Here's the full article :playball:

Very old news recently they have set up plant to manufacture new tubes.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag
Its their own choice what to wear and what not . I don't think so it's matters to the soldiers and in para sf squad u can easily spot Officers through their outfit
In an Army, it shouldn't be their own choice (things need to be uniform, not ad-hoc), especially if that choice is a function of the money the soldier/officer has. One thing I've noticed about our Army is that Infantry and Armoured Officers are usually closer to their men, they try to actively bridge the soldier-officer divide. Point is, in my book, a soldier shouldn't feel that his equipment (not other amenities, but particularly the gear itself) cost less than that of an officer, especially when talking about protective gear. If I was a soldier, I would have to make an effort to push that thought to the back of my mind and it would always linger. But that is just my opinion. I don't know for a fact. Maybe other members could weigh in.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
In an Army, it shouldn't be their own choice (things need to be uniform, not ad-hoc), especially if that choice is a function of the money the soldier/officer has. One thing I've noticed about our Army is that Infantry and Armoured Officers are usually closer to their men, they try to actively bridge the soldier-officer divide. Point is, in my book, a soldier shouldn't feel that his equipment (not other amenities, but particularly the gear itself) cost less than that of an officer, especially when talking about protective gear. If I was a soldier, I would have to make an effort to push that thought to the back of my mind and it would always linger. But that is just my opinion. I don't know for a fact. Maybe other members could weigh in.
I agree with you but I'm taking about SF not infantry or armored

another_armchair

Country flag
Very old news recently they have set up plant to manufacture new tubes.
There will always be a JV. Do screwdriveri with JV partner, mark up the price, give dividend check to Govt, Babudom makes phat cut in between, sab khush.

Forces dish out more from their allotted budget and other pressing purchases get pushed to the future.

CAG may raise a stink but chalta hai.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Looks like the afghan special forces just ditched their fancy helmets and comtacs and ran.😂
I jave to admit i was wrong about them.

View attachment 105374
Some people have ditched ANA to join Saleh's command
The Northern alliance is back in play
And the operators that still hasn't given up arms, mad respect 🙏

rkhanna

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir, would you prefer the Motorola earpiece communications device with PTT which is usually seen with PARA SF and sometimes RR, or such a helmet integrated communications device as in the pics of the quoted post(not sure if it has a PTT)?
View attachment 105353
I think he would have preferred a software defined radio first. Comtac/Handfree comms is only as good as what it plugs into.

Looks like the afghan special forces just ditched their fancy helmets and comtacs and ran.😂
I jave to admit i was wrong about them.

Everything I have read is that the ANA Commando Brigades stood and fought for the most part.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles