Indian Special Forces

Aditya Roy

Country flag
View attachment 104828
Atleast government should provide this kit to every ParaSF operator
Unrelated to Special Forces, but below is the image of an Indian lancer with all his kits (most probably Hyderabad Lancers, 1905). Coming to Indian SFs, a lot has changed in the past decade and so but still we are years behind the NATO standard.

War-elephant-illustrated-london-news1.jpg

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
B
Unrelated to Special Forces, but below is the image of an Indian lancer with all his kits (most probably Hyderabad Lancers, 1905). Coming to Indian SFs, a lot has changed in the past decade and so but still we are years behind the NATO standard.

View attachment 104852
British Indian army soldiers have better personal kit because at that time every thing was standardise

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
With Taliban close to taking control in Af the chances these guys start to see some real action on a continuing basis seems to have increased manifold, let’s hope they are up to the task
I don't think that government can take military action in Afghanistan

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
With Taliban close to taking control in Af the chances these guys start to see some real action on a continuing basis seems to have increased manifold, let’s hope they are up to the task
I'm getting extremely paranoid about the whole AF-Pak stuff
Kabul falling to the Talibunnies looks inevitable as each day passes
Assuming Durand line shit slinging between pashtuns and pakjabi Army gets fixed (low chance, still)
Assuming
Shit hits the fan and UPA comes into power in 2024, the worse case scenario would be Taliban taking UPAcucks to the negotiating table with their filthy foot on our soil
Best case scenario is AIOS works properly and Talibunnies gets beheaded like chickens on a KFC outlet
Insha Muruga

1627111148821.png

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Assuming Durand line shit slinging between pashtuns and pakjabi Army gets fixed (low chance, still)
Assuming
Shit hits the fan and UPA comes into power in 2024, the worse case scenario would be Taliban taking UPAcucks to the negotiating table with their filthy foot on our soil
Best case scenario is AIOS works properly and Talibunnies gets beheaded like chickens on a KFC outlet
Insha Muruga

View attachment 104901
AIOS ?

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag
Assuming
Insha Muruga

View attachment 104901
Best way to stop Taliban is government start pounding Pak
Pakis brought ceasefire on loc so that they can play talibani shit on land they gave us sweets and in sky drones

abingdonboy

Country flag
Assuming
Insha Muruga

View attachment 104901
IEDs and RPGs, maybe even suicide bombers

Pashtun Taliban are nothing like the disgruntled local Kashmiris or Pakjabi LeT/JeM recruits that RR/CRPF/JKP have got used to fighting

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
IEDs and RPGs, maybe even suicide bombers

Pashtun Taliban are nothing like the disgruntled local Kashmiris or Pakjabi LeT/JeM recruits that RR/CRPF/JKP have got used to fighting
Yes
They are the most tribalistic and backward as it gets
America severely underestimated the tribal nature of pashtuns
I'm Frankly quite astonished at the calmness of MoD in this geopolitical development
Afghan falls and they can be sure the shitstorm will hit Kashmir
Atleast some people might feel a little paranoid!!!!
If it were me I would be panic buying random shit and gonna go full "dekh lenge aate aate" with the associated training aspects

Global Defence

New threads

Articles