Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
objectively speaking, you do not know the exact situation he was in. nor the situation that made him to go for such a makeshift approach.

if you want to come to a conclusion on an entire battalion or an entire category of an armed force based on a single picture, then you will be the one with a poor intelligence report. intelligence agencies wouldn't hire people like you. and that's a given.
Not sure what your point is. I have only intended to refute your assertion that he is from CRPF

He is from the Indian army’s most elite unit

as for the remark that there could be a valid reason for this aside from having pathetic equipment standards if that helps you sleep at night believe it. I’d prefer to live in reality and objectively assess the seemingly declining equipment levels of India’s tip of the spear.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
objectively speaking, you do not know the exact situation he was in. nor the situation that made him to go for such a makeshift approach.

if you want to come to a conclusion on an entire battalion or an entire category of an armed force based on a single picture, then you will be the one with a poor intelligence report. intelligence agencies wouldn't hire people like you. and that's a given.
Every few days newbies like you spawn who are still wet behind the ears, trying to defend the criminal negligence faced by para sf.
Dude go back read the thread.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
performing the ops is more important, since the light being used is divergent light. tape or not doesn't necessarily judge the poverty in that scenario.
😂😂😂
What does the light being divergent has to do with anything?
You seem to think i am insulting the operator or something..
I actually think the individual in the photo is quite tactical minded considering we rarely see para sf with flashlights. The individual is just stuck in this situation where he wasnt even provided with a proper rifle light.
I am criticizing the system.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
judging by the uniform, he is probably from CRPF. which stands for central reserve police force.

its is improper to compare a police force to a special ops forces like SEALs or SAS.
He's definitely Para...maybe the flashlight gun mount wasn't available...reflects the sad state of affairs.
Delta in the 1990s
War-elephant-illustrated-london-news.jpg

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
performing the ops is more important, since the light being used is divergent light. tape or not doesn't necessarily judge the poverty in that scenario.
judging by the uniform, he is probably from CRPF. which stands for central reserve police force.

its is improper to compare a police force to a special ops forces like SEALs or SAS.
some might have taken used ones from navy or para SF. and the photo itself could be an older ones. and probably mistitled as para SF.
good for you.
Please stop making a fool out of yourself if you want to be taken seriously here, obviously he’s from the Indian army looking at the camo of his pants, that particular version of the M4(SOPMOD Block 1 standard with KAC furniture) was purchased in India by the FMS route only by the Indian Army for its SF forces.
Stop dreaming that CRPF will go begging or take weapons from the Army or Navy, especially when they come under two different Ministries.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
these were from 2019.

no.

the marcos here aren't wearing any combat gear. but my point still stands. older para SF might have used tapes, but not necessarily form 2019, 2020 onwards. the lights were attached to the railings properly on the left end of the photo.

You do know they aren’t MARCOS right? They are PARA SF(1st and 2nd pics) pics were originally posted by the Indian Army themselves.
I’m begging you don’t do this to yourself, you’ve already made a fool of yourself once already 🙏🏼😂

Last edited:

Spadex

Country flag

""you do not know the exact situation he was in. nor the situation that made him to go for such a makeshift approach"".

Pardon my words, he is fu***ing relaxing under a rock ! He is not even in op And that's not a metaphor. That's the state of our elite SOF

Spindrift

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles