Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
When ever I feel bad about ak 203 not coming , I start to like insas
If the deal isn't sign by end ig 2022.its almost gonna not happen or the number will be reduced by then amrica will have selected NGSW

Aditya Roy

Country flag

Aditya Ballal

Country flag

Do take a look at my old post on this thread about this topic of a CSAR and SF use helicopter and the video in @abingdonboy s post I’ve quoted

abingdonboy

Country flag

Do take a look at my old post on this thread about this topic of a CSAR and SF use helicopter and the video in @abingdonboy s post I’ve quoted
The ALH is probably too small for such a role, I believe the standard Garud CSAR team is 8-9 men strong. They’d also need to have enough space for stretchers and the crew do downed A/C

IMRH is the best bet for the near future although I’m still not sure why the IAF can’t equip at least a flight of the V5s with enhanced armour protection, MAWS, door guns etc etc. It’s not even clear that the IAF has dedicated CSAR flights

Waanar

Country flag
In the words of a Marine who came to train in India...

"The Indian Army might win a battle against us or two but they can never win a war".
Oh please. I appreciate the US Military's capability but it's actually pretty embarassing of a comment to make considering they literally pack their bags every few years after making a grand entry. Ask him why they didn't overrun NVA, DPRK etc. A DEVGRU operator remarked that they had a wargame planned where they were talking about how every soldier freefalling into Korea in the initial confrontations leading to the much anticipated full scale war against North Korea will get wiped out. And that's just North Korea. A single Marine, even if an officer, can't judge well the entire scenario.

What kind of war was he talking about even?
Defensive? Offensive?
Two empires duking it out on foreign lands with stretched logistics?

Offensive- No way are we invading the US. That's just dumb.

Defensive- LMAO. China worries us because it's situated right besides us and has awesome industrial capability to fuel it's war machine. US, not so much. Just conscripting one of any of the 29 states will probably scare the US away before the war even starts.

Expeditionary- Indian Army doesn't really seem too keen on that so that's just a dumb scenario to even consider till an official Indian Army presser says - We're single and ready to mingle (your territory into ours).

Tell the Marine I have some tasty Faber Castell Crayons and I'll give it to him if he behaves. Kyu bekaar ka akhrot ke size ka dimaag kharch raha hai.
Brainstorming isn't their forte. He might've misread beachstorming to be brainstorming in the field manual and is trying his level hardest.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles