Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
If say their was a tier one SF unit from US or Russia on the scene with similar numbers do you think the outcome would have been different? If yes why so?
Put me in to the same situation with my boys and small little tech upgrades and we would do it for you. And we were not Tier 1! And I can't write the reasons because typing is a pain in the .... I shall speak about it some day in an appropriate forum without putting the blame on anyone. Indians are one of the worst parties in accepting the mistakes and learning from there. Cheers

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
The garuds were ambushed- ambushes will kill anyone.

but I agree that theyโ€™d do a better job of breaking contact, doubtful to me that the same number of foreign SF operators wouldโ€™ve been able to take part in the subsequent mop op ops at Pathankot AFB.
They were not ambushed for God sake!

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
I respectfully disagree. Violence of a surprise militant attack on a strategic location and its tactical interdiction by responders is better prevented by ISR capability than in any skill set US SOF would inherently possesss just by their shooting skills of being top notch door kickers. What Iโ€™ve read of that op suggests a vastly difficult picture of on the ground picture pervaded by the lack of actionable intelligence and paucity of tactical reconnaissance. That mission would be hard to conduct in the best of circumstances. My experiences in afghan with base security at suggest the same. Please correct me Iโ€™m uninformed in this particular scenario.

edit: FOBS
Base security in an area infested with militants and preventing/ neutralising a handful of militants who were again bracketed in an area with no chances to move out in to the airbase are completely two different scenarios.

rkhanna

Country flag
Plz send them in kashmir RR , infantry , and SF boys will be more than pleased to slay them after all armchair kommandos truly knows about hell week , Recoil control , firing positions , different type of grips , unarmed combat , how to aim and list goes on.
Lol are you taking issue with people airing military opinions on a military forum? Even the jai ho crowd are arm chair generals

Military modernization of arms and equipment is going at very slow pace and yeah you guys are experts on c clamps , you guys know structure and management of army , fighting techniques , how to be kommando I whole heartedly say why do you guys don't join and change other than rattling here.
Ahh can't argue with points so attack the debater instead Thank you for the indictment of the Indian education system.

Carry on sir. :clap2: this forum has become of a mirror image of PDF anyways

rkhanna

Country flag
What Iโ€™ve read of that op suggests a vastly difficult picture of on the ground picture pervaded by the lack of actionable intelligence and paucity of tactical reconnaissance.
There was ISR up. However we don't have the comms or tactical capability/structure to disseminate the information to the troops on the ground post haste.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Put me in to the same situation with my boys and small little tech upgrades and we would do it for you. And we were not Tier 1! And I can't write the reasons because typing is a pain in the .... I shall speak about it some day in an appropriate forum without putting the blame on anyone. Indians are one of the worst parties in accepting the mistakes and learning from there. Cheers
Sirji do you have the photo of Sig 716 bayonet , if yes then please post it again.

Global Defence

Articles