Indian Special Forces

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Our engineers are earn around average 6lac RUPEES annually and have nest 0 training, do you a british engineer or even technician earn around 60k DOLLARS annually and do you how much training they get, they are sent to every seminar, workshop in the world for training.
Ohh bhai, 60k dollars and all seems cool but they live in UK, things aren’t cheap there. There is something called Purchasing Power Parity which you should better calculate for India and Rupee w.r.t UK and British Pound.

Knowitall

Ohh bhai, 60k dollars and all seems cool but they live in UK, things aren’t cheap there. There is something called Purchasing Power Parity which you should better calculate for India and Rupee w.r.t UK and British Pound.
They have NHS free education in schools and colleges great public transport systems so it balances out overall. The overall Human development Index is much better and so are the social services.

Last edited:

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ok compare in PPP, let me teel you Per capita of India in PPP is 7000 dollars and Uk is near 50k dollar in PPP.

Ok done for salary, UK engineer are more trained by the company they are working, I earlier mention that they sent to every seminar happing in the world for their training, which we should also do but we don't.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
cheap chinese stuff being supplied to them from ali baba and i am not even joking.

Overall a decent upgrade over their rag tag clothes previously.
Ever seen talibunnies fighting? They fire like crazy in automatic, infact all jihadi groups have this weird fetish of firing automatic blindly, and they never run out of ammo. Sometimes I ask myself that how difficult is it to finish jihadifags? I mean US instead of bombing talibunnies should bomb their ammo factories aka pakshitstan. But then not doing so allows their military industrial complex to churn out more jobs.

Last edited:

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They have NHS free education in schools and colleges great public transport systems so it balances out overall. The overall Human development Index is much better so are the social services.
That is why they are able design and produce better product, and hence we should not see what they are using and get some half knowledge from youtube. See my point is that we see and try to copy west, but should do because they are far ahead from us.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Crux of this thread :
  • Blackpilled senior members keep coming in a weekly cycle basis to re-say the things they were saying back in 2016 .
  • 1-2 dudes come in and post photos ,4 make fun of it, some criticise it, some ignore it .
  • Some guys get tired of senior members saying something and launch a full on offensive on them. Some join in to make fun of it
  • Some guys get blackpilled to the point where they can't even comprehend a joke
  • Then there are a few balanced guys (ofcourse high on hopium)
  • Professional members visit once in a blue moon and post things of actual relevance
Ya'll Nibbiars and I am not in single one of them.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Crux of this thread :
  • Blackpilled senior members keep coming in a weekly cycle basis to re-say the things they were saying back in 2016 .
  • 1-2 dudes come in and post photos ,4 make fun of it, some criticise it, some ignore it .
  • Some guys get tired of senior members saying something and launch a full on offensive on them. Some join in to make fun of it
  • Some guys get blackpilled to the point where they can't even comprehend a joke
  • Professional members visit once in a blue moon and post things of actual relevance
That checks out, we're all truly cunts.

Scramjet

Country flag
Crux of this thread :
Honourable mentions :
Youtube Larper tactics enjoyers (covers all fancy techniques and gear worn by TRex arms especially)

Ajay devgn enthusiasts

Guests who are here to download photos and slap their watermark on it and later post it on instagram with a quote that gives 7th graders chills

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Honourable mentions :
Youtube Larper tactics enjoyers (covers all fancy techniques and gear worn by TRex arms especially)

Ajay devgn enthusiasts

Guests who are here to download photos and slap their watermark on it and later post it on instagram
Ya'll Nibbiars still I am not in one of them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles