Indian Special Forces

Waanar

Country flag
Indian Kommandu has no experience in combat Army was scared of Taliban in kashmir that was the line preety sure go back you will find it in the thread 2) Do you fucking read how army works their code of conduct nigga there are books go and read them if you are lucky to get your hands on them and screw your tier system like US sf have management , how works are done , enemy , mode of operation are way different so pitching your ideas from there to here are really laughable . For equipment nigga go to CDS or any politician don't rant sf guys they do their best with what they have and its least that they wanna hear from an armchair kommando how to clear room if I remember correctly @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR nigga was ranting on how green berets CLR and how Delta force CLR as if he knows how to CLR a room just for YouTube video on basic and nigas rant here on how to CLR . Add How NSG
should CLR with no similarity to seals different situations but armchair kommando hai sab pata hai
Wow, this is next level.
The lack of comprehension is...just wow.
Moving on.

Why do you always compare to west. British raj has not left India, you don't need to copy everything from west, they have money and education, Which we cannot match.
My friend, I'm talking about the country with the third largest GDP. Which country are you talking about?

Okay, let's downgrade ourselves.
Tunisian, Moroccan, Indonesian, Nigerian, Israeli, Mexican SOF. Not in any particular order because I'm lazy af.

Let's compare ourselves to these and see where we stand.

images - 2021-07-31T212659.422.jpeg

images - 2021-07-31T212629.412.jpeg

images - 2021-07-31T212455.350.jpeg

images - 2021-07-31T212434.545.jpeg

images - 2021-07-31T212335.235.jpeg

images - 2021-07-31T212320.938.jpeg

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There are nations with smaller GDPs that have better equipped SFs than I

And yea that’s per capita so no arguments can be made.

I’d like to see what excuses are being made in 2040 when Indian GDP is the second largest in the world
Oo Please you are really not looking at the real picture let us see an example:
Israel defence budget is 20 billion dollars and no. of personal are 170k and coming to India, we have defence budget of around 70 billion dollars and no. of personal are 1.4 million.

Did you see the ratio of budget to the no. of people.

Abtron3

Country flag
I agree with both opinions here, indian armed forces are more than capable to engage China. top brass mean jack shit galwan was the perfect example, did soldiers waited for orders from COAS or modi before butchering chinks. Officers on field have more freedom to move then 15 years ago.
On the other hand without modernization our SF or even infantry can not give there 100%.
They will achieve the objective assigned to them but there will we h going to heavy casualty on our side like kargil.
And yes current rate of modernization is slow as hell And top brass is responsible for that.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Our engineers are earn around average 6lac RUPEES annually and have nest 0 training, do you a british engineer or even technician earn around 60k DOLLARS annually and do you how much training they get, they are sent to every seminar, workshop in the world for training.
Not really
If an engineer stays and works in India he is obviously less paid than his counterpart in, say, US or UK
But Indian diaspora is the Highest earning ethnic group in the US at 140,000 dollars average per household(not to mention Indians are the largest ethnic group after whites in NASA)
They migrate out like like shit crazy and only a few come back
But I'm going off topic
Mods, this thread needs some cleanup

Scramjet

Country flag
Crux of this thread :
  • Blackpilled senior members keep coming in a weekly cycle basis to re-say the things they were saying back in 2016 .
  • 1-2 dudes come in and post photos ,4 make fun of it, some criticise it, some ignore it .
  • Some guys get tired of senior members saying something and launch a full on offensive on them. Some join in to make fun of it
  • Some guys get blackpilled to the point where they can't even comprehend a joke
  • Then there are a few balanced guys (ofcourse high on hopium)
  • Professional members visit once in a blue moon and post things of actual relevance

Knowitall

Armchair general's how?

@AVINASH4061 is from SF if i am not mistaken. If even he has similar assessments that matches with other members i don't see the problem.

Or have you people started to dismiss even his views as "armchair general views" ?

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How do we bring the change?
And why shouldn't we criticize?

To this day, there's a lack of a dedicated sniper school in among our forces.
Aimtrex kill houses?
Nah, we'll just use the red brick house in Manesar fifty thousand times.
Body mechanics?
Nah, I'd rather trip backwards when firing the new SIG.
Integrated air support?
Nah, we consider the IAF a support wing.
Uniformity?
Nah, I'll rather try out this new cargo pant my jija gifted me.
Comtacs?
Nah, I love the ringing in my ear.

Before us naysayers arrived on this thread, it was all just fawning over PARA SF's beard and unfounded "secret" capabilities of MARCOS.

Change is brought by awareness. First we have to raise the awareness.
How do we do that?
We scream, cry and squeal like a pig getting roasted till someone in higher command finds enough shame to at least buy ear pros for our forces.

People like you get offended as if we're saying the Para SF soldier isn't dedicated.
We're not saying that. Hell, I haven't run more than 20 kilometres in my life!
But their gear is letting them down and we'll squeal to our heart's content and your outbursts will only encourage me to break your illusion of "PARA SF STRONK".

Here's the latest Taliban unit's photoshoot, btw-

View attachment 102780

View attachment 102781

View attachment 102782

View attachment 102783
The vehicle has written Badri 313 as far as I can read this jhaant ka baal script. Well these are just captured equipment showoff, it requires training as well, else they won’t turn into superhumans the day they get this kit. At the end the only place where they learn from is YouTube how to be tacticool.
1627747953415.jpeg

Knowitall

The vehicle has written Badri 313 as far as I can read this jhaant ka baal script. Well these are just captured equipment showoff, it requires training as well, else they won’t turn into superhumans the day they get this kit. At the end the only place where they learn from is YouTube how to be tacticool.
View attachment 102799
He was trying to make a different point.

abingdonboy

Country flag
View attachment 102799
So everyone else (including terrorist groups now) are going ‘tacticool’ but Indian units are still going in the exact opposite direction, I’m sure they know better than everyone else.

There must be something very unique to India that makes all war fighting advancements of the last 40 years ineffective the moment you cross onto Indian soil.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles