Indian Special Forces

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
How do we bring the change?
And why shouldn't we criticize?

To this day, there's a lack of a dedicated sniper school in among our forces.
Aimtrex kill houses?
Nah, we'll just use the red brick house in Manesar fifty thousand times.
Body mechanics?
Nah, I'd rather trip backwards when firing the new SIG.
Integrated air support?
Nah, we consider the IAF a support wing.
Uniformity?
Nah, I'll rather try out this new cargo pant my jija gifted me.
Comtacs?
Nah, I love the ringing in my ear.

Before us naysayers arrived on this thread, it was all just fawning over PARA SF's beard and unfounded "secret" capabilities of MARCOS.

Change is brought by awareness. First we have to raise the awareness.
How do we do that?
We scream, cry and squeal like a pig getting roasted till someone in higher command finds enough shame to at least buy ear pros for our forces.

People like you get offended as if we're saying the Para SF soldier isn't dedicated.
We're not saying that. Hell, I haven't run more than 20 kilometres in my life!
But their gear is letting them down and we'll squeal to our heart's content and your outbursts will only encourage me to break your illusion of "PARA SF STRONK".

Here's the latest Taliban unit's photoshoot, btw-

View attachment 102780

View attachment 102781

View attachment 102782

View attachment 102783
Wth are they wearing, bluetooth headphones???

Waanar

Country flag
Military modernization of arms and equipment is going at very slow pace and yeah you guys are experts on c clamps , you guys know structure and management of army , fighting techniques , how to be kommando I whole heartedly say why do you guys don't join and change other than rattling here.
You don't need to be an expert to say a soldier falling backwards when firing a DMR isn't well trained on that particular platform.

Why don't we join?

Again, I'll use another member's logic here and ask you-

Why do you curse the police when they don't arrive on time? Why don't you join them?

Why do you curse the electricity department when the lights go out? Why don't you join them?

Why do you curse BJP for not taking note of Jihadis running amok in Bengal? Why don't you join them?

Why do you curse XYZ? Why don't you join them?

It's their role, buddy. And they better do it well or we'll scream. We won't join them. We'll scream. Because change is expected from them and not me. They're the head, not me.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag

Aimtrex kill houses?
Body mechanics?
Integrated air support?
Uniformity?
Comtacs?

Before us naysayers arrived on this thread, it was all just fawning over PARA SF's beard and unfounded "secret" capabilities of MARCOS.

How do we do that?
We scream, cry and squeal like a pig getting roasted till someone in higher command finds enough shame to at least buy ear pros for our forces.

People like you get offended as if we're saying the Para SF soldier isn't dedicated.
But their gear is letting them down and we'll squeal to our heart's content and your outbursts will only encourage me to break your illusion of "PARA SF STRONK".

View attachment 102780

View attachment 102781

View attachment 102782

View attachment 102783
Look at them PCs
No plates

Waanar

Country flag
Look at them PCs
No plates
Wth are they wearing, bluetooth headphones???
That's not the point. They use 3d printed buttstocks which break immediately too.
My point is, when a militia living in the mountains of Tora Bora can find uniformity in gear and arguably equal or better gear than an Army with trillions of GDP and billions of dollars worth of budget backing them, there's something seriously wrong.

Indians can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that every man dies to a bullet. If will and commitment was all it took to take over the world, the suicide bombers exploding on the streets like radioactive frogs from Hulk would've taken over the world by now.
After all, who's more committed than them?

I don't like making a mockery of others because it doesn't lead anywhere but saying "Ye dharti meri mvaw hai" like Sunil Shetty in Border and rushing the Chinese in no man's land will earn you little more than some weird looks and a QBZ drilling your head with some tasty 5.8mm, if not an airstrike.

TLDR- We're not ridiculing the soldier or his mindset, we're ridiculing the stuff he's getting. And the training too.

ManhattanProject

Country flag

Aimtrex kill houses?
Body mechanics?
Integrated air support?
Uniformity?
Comtacs?

How do we do that?

View attachment 102780

View attachment 102781

View attachment 102782

View attachment 102783
I agree with you, but this is not a good example.
Those helmets and acogs are airsoft copies.
no plates in their carriers. Look at the way they are wearing those cheap 3m earmuffs πŸ˜‚.
This is all just propaganda.

Waanar

Country flag
They are getting used to it sig 716i and besides that what's with how he should hold rifle af if you have completed the basics of arms and ammunition during training guess you would recommend c clamp , and yeah if you know so much in a certain field than someone who has been trained for years you must go and become their guru from your YouTube lessons . Don't scream at those who are putting their life at stake everyday better go and guide them it will be better than screaming .
Nah mate I'll scream.
If you feel it's better that the soldier dies due to lack of air support, MANPADs and proper NVGs or goes completely deaf, ending his experience rich career and booting him out of the military with all that experience and no chance of passing it to the new guys because tough words "hurt", then you should also stop making him run, stop the ustad from making him do laps around mountains, stop the officer from maintaining standards and in fact, you should keep them away from the borders and put us there.

After all, they're risking their lives... Wait, they aren't anymore?

The entire point of the Military is to outthink and outclass the enemy. If it can't do that, and especially if "tough words hurt", we might as well disband it.

And I haven't seen any member talk of "muh expertise, muh C clamp" as much as you are.
I personally don't put out YouTube videos for reference that much, but even if someone does, what's wrong in that?

None of us are claiming we can do a better job than the Indian Military in everything or even anything. Our guys are gods in mountain warfare.
But pointing out weaknesses doesn't amount to disrespect. Beat that into your head.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
They are getting used to it sig 716i and besides that what's with how he should hold rifle af if you have completed the basics of arms and ammunition during training guess you would recommend c clamp , and yeah if you know so much in a certain field than someone who has been trained for years you must go and become their guru from your YouTube lessons . Don't scream at those who are putting their life at stake everyday better go and guide them it will be better than screaming .
Blind Nationalism.

Waanar

Country flag
Plz send them in kashmir RR , infantry , and SF boys will be more than pleased to slay them after all armchair kommandos truly knows about hell week , Recoil control , firing positions , different type of grips , unarmed combat , how to aim and list goes on.
It's a common tactic to ridicule the other person by exaggerating their claims in a childish tone to make yourself look better and more mature.
Please stop that.
You're the only one making claims about armchair commandos knowing more about all that. We're just saying that our soldiers wear Nike tracksuits and heavy, headache inducing steel plates on their heads when fighting terrorists.
And have to buy uniform by their own savings at times.
And are terribly weak at night compared to the average western soldier.
And... Well, I'm not gonna go on lest I be dubbed an Armchair commando who knows more than every Indian soldier ever.πŸ™πŸΌ

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It's a common tactic to ridicule the other person by exaggerating their claims in a childish tone to make yourself look better and more mature.
Please stop that.
You're the only one making claims about armchair commandos knowing more about all that. We're just saying that our soldiers wear Nike tracksuits and heavy, headache inducing steel plates on their heads when fighting terrorists.
And have to buy uniform by their own savings at times.
And are terribly weak at night compared to the average western soldier.
And... Well, I'm not gonna go on lest I be dubbed an Armchair commando who knows more than every Indian soldier ever.πŸ™πŸΌ
Why do you always compare to west. British raj has not left India, you don't need to copy everything from west, they have money and education, Which we cannot match.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Blind Nationalism.
I imagine the fanboys here are significantly younger than those of us who are more critical.

can’t blame them, most of us were in a similar mindset years ago but the older you grow the more disappointed you get as nothing changes.

they’ll be just as cynical in due course.

To criticise is not to diminish, it is to highlight deficiencies. Blind support leads to failure

if anything there is a serious issue within the public domain of blind support for the armed forces of India and not enough legitimate critiques of their capabilities and shortcomings.

after The 2006 Lebanon war the Israeli govt created a report that highlighted every shortcoming,this led to almost the entire IDF being overhauled. Yet in India the after action reports never lead to change, the committees set up after Kargil and 26/11 remain unheeded etc.

We will still be having the same conversations in 2035 guys don’t worry.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Why do you always compare to west. British raj has not left India, you don't need to copy everything from west, they have money and education, Which we cannot match.
There are nations with smaller GDPs that have better equipped SFs than Indian

And yea that’s per capita so no arguments can be made.

I’d like to see what excuses are being made in 2040 when Indian GDP is the second largest in the world

Last edited:

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We have more engineers and doctors than there are people in the UK
Our engineers are earn around average 6lac RUPEES annually and have nest 0 training, do you a british engineer or even technician earn around 60k DOLLARS annually and do you how much training they get, they are sent to every seminar, workshop in the world for training.

MuzzleVelocity

Military modernization of arms and equipment is going at very slow pace and yeah you guys are experts on c clamps , you guys know structure and management of army , fighting techniques , how to be kommando I whole heartedly say why do you guys don't join and change other than rattling here.
Are chacha yahi toh forum ka kaam hota hai

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles