Indian Special Forces

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
The first thing you loose is the SPINE when you agree to move up the ladder. And our seniors are class apart in that too. I wouldn't let any of SOF guy from any God damn place on this earth to shake hands like that. Disgusting
What is it that bothers you sirji ,about this handshake ?
I see it normal handshake , why do you think the indian chief has no spine ?

Mikel

Country flag
What is it that bothers you sirji ,about this handshake ?
I see it normal handshake , why do you think the indian chief has no spine ?
If your palm is facing upwards then it's a submissive gesture. US general's palm is facing down on Gen. Naravane, which is a dominant move. It's something that happens subconsciously. We were taught in great deal about handshakes during our college interview prep days.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
If your palm is facing upwards then it's a submissive gesture. US general's palm is facing down on Gen. Naravane, which is a dominant move. It's something that happens subconsciously. We were taught in great deal about handshakes during our college interview prep days.
Ya'll Nibbiars Naravane is probably equivalent to the Bradley. Soft spoken doesn't dominate but smart than you can even think. I already discussed this with the @12arya.

Twinblade

Country flag
This is the single best thread on DFI.

So far this thread has concluded:
1. Nigerian Kommandus are giga chad TFTAs.
2. Indian Kommandus are pussy tier SDREs.
3. Talibunnies are trained by SSG, who are TFTA, so automatically Talibunnies will fuck up India Kommandus.
4. BongBro Kommandu have 4 NVGs in one photo. This makes them better than Indian Kommandu who wonly have Lenskart ka chashma at disposal.
5. Indian Kommandu has no experience. Routine elimination of Tangos in Cashmere does not count because Armchair Kommandus can kill them with farts. Nepali kommadus are therefore superior. Don't know why, but they are.
6. Indian Kommandu no hold gun with Dick grip. Indian Kommandu inpherior.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
First one has Comtacs but he is still talking on radio.
May be he is talking to any other forces linked with his team on another radio network who might not be on the same radio network to which those comtacs are paired up with. Hope you understand. It's not a faux but operational requirement compels. Many times you'd see combat commanders talking and liaising with more than one team.

Consider them as doing an exercise, he has to coordinate with the local police, administration and sometimes civilians too. All of them might not be on the same network.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
This is the single best thread on DFI.

So far this thread has concluded:
1. Nigerian Kommandus are giga chad TFTAs.
2. Indian Kommandus are pussy tier SDREs.
3. Talibunnies are trained by SSG, who are TFTA, so automatically Talibunnies will fuck up India Kommandus.
4. BongBro Kommandu have 4 NVGs in one photo. This makes them better than Indian Kommandu who wonly have Lenskart ka chashma at disposal.
5. Indian Kommandu has no experience. Routine elimination of Tangos in Cashmere does not count because Armchair Kommandus can kill them with farts. Nepali kommadus are therefore superior. Don't know why, but they are.
6. Indian Kommandu no hold gun with Dick grip. Indian Kommandu inpherior.
Indian kommondo best kommondo we eat carrots, dont need night vision.
Ek Indian 50 pe bhari, rambo style.

Ind.Operator

Country flag
Indian kommondo best kommondo we eat carrots, dont need night vision.
Ek Indian 50 pe bhari, rambo style.
Criticizing Indian Kommandos because of their equipment though its not their fault...
Criticizing Indian Kommandos on their drills coz you guys are certified experts graduated from youthube
Criticizing the Kommandos coz your duur ka risterdar is serving ( not you) and though that ristedar got no issues but gotta criticise taking his back
Instead of Criticizing bring the change if you cant STFU.
Peace.

rkhanna

Country flag
Criticizing Indian Kommandos because of their equipment though its not their fault...
Criticizing Indian Kommandos on their drills coz you guys are certified experts graduated from youthube
Criticizing the Kommandos coz your duur ka risterdar is serving ( not you) and though that ristedar got no issues but gotta criticise taking his back
Peace.
Ex service members and ex SF COs have written and said the same thing . Everything from equipment to the training - fault lies with the upper echelon of Military Command. That js what is the gist here.

For the 5th largest economy the current state of our SOF units is a crime.

Hell we dont even have enough parachutes in our country.

I am not even going to get into the wider military. (I mean it took a belligerent china for us to learn that our BPMs can't fight at night.) Lol it's 2021 and we are ready for a wat in 1990. Can you imagine the casualties we would take just fighting a crap military like pakistan?

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ex service members and ex SF COs have written and said the same thing . Everything from equipment to the training - fault lies with the upper echelon of Military Command. That js what is the gist here.

For the 5th largest economy the current state of our SOF units is a crime.

Hell we dont even have enough parachutes in our country.

I am not even going to get into the wider military. (I mean it took a belligerent china for us to learn that our BPMs can't fight at night.) Lol it's 2021 and we are ready for a wat in 1990. Can you imagine the casualties we would take just fighting a crap military like pakistan?
Can you share the writing or saying, if they were on records.

Rakesh4600

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Military modernization of arms and equipment is going at very slow pace and yeah you guys are experts on c clamps , you guys know structure and management of army , fighting techniques , how to be kommando I whole heartedly say why do you guys don't join and change other than rattling here.
Why do we focus on equipment so much, EQUIPMENT DON'T WIN THE WAR SOLDIERS DOES, India like country which is having less capital should focus on a Individual soldier's training and not the equipment.

Waanar

Country flag
Peace.
How do we bring the change?
And why shouldn't we criticize?

To this day, there's a lack of a dedicated sniper school in among our forces.
Aimtrex kill houses?
Nah, we'll just use the red brick house in Manesar fifty thousand times.
Body mechanics?
Nah, I'd rather trip backwards when firing the new SIG.
Integrated air support?
Nah, we consider the IAF a support wing.
Uniformity?
Nah, I'll rather try out this new cargo pant my jija gifted me.
Comtacs?
Nah, I love the ringing in my ear.

Before us naysayers arrived on this thread, it was all just fawning over PARA SF's beard and unfounded "secret" capabilities of MARCOS.

Change is brought by awareness. First we have to raise the awareness.
How do we do that?
We scream, cry and squeal like a pig getting roasted till someone in higher command finds enough shame to at least buy ear pros for our forces.

People like you get offended as if we're saying the Para SF soldier isn't dedicated.
We're not saying that. Hell, I haven't run more than 20 kilometres in my life!
But their gear is letting them down and we'll squeal to our heart's content and your outbursts will only encourage me to break your illusion of "PARA SF STRONK".

Here's the latest Taliban unit's photoshoot, btw-

IMG_20210731_203428_858.jpg

IMG_20210731_203421_344.jpg

IMG_20210731_203416_456.jpg

IMG_20210731_203412_523.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles