Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Ha bhai hum sab to chutiya hai aap aur aapke mahan sources hi jindabad hai. Saari briefing to aapko hi milti hai directly.
General Panag has written what he could write with his hands tied.

If you think a man who served more than 30 years is lying and a man who had a reputation when he served who am I to teach you.

And anyway your intellect level is nowhere of learning anything..you just come here for trollbazi.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Sorry my english ain't good enough when you don't have any reasons to counter me and yes who said that we can't protect our mainland against China. China ain't America we can militarily defeat China if it comes to it . Seems like you are making too much flight to Mexico brother.
Bro I posted an article.Both the General and me have our hands tied.You can follow whoever you want and anyway I am not here for Followership.

Your assessment is anyway based on blind nationalism with no idea about the outcome of our last few ops.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
China can't defeat us all alone keep that in your brain don't know what joint do you take on saying that china sf and inf. Are more capable to fight than our para sf boys just coz of a bit outdated in eq. to the Western standard and yeah that ego of general and higher up really is pain in the ass . Don't know how you can place bet on thing that haven't even once been battlefield tested sf are tested since they were raised .
You guys sound like delusional pakistanis, 1 momin 10 pe bhari shit.
If China attacks today, we will loose.

mokoman

Country flag
Maybe then a much more educated person like you can tell us what exactly happened in Balakot and post Balakot to begin with.

Or what happened in Galwan?
no idea how much true Gen Pang claims are , he also claimed Black top was under our control . which is very clearly false.

but one thing that disappoints me , is that we lost F4 ridge in May because they were wearing kelvar body armor , riot shield , face shield . fuckers even came with strobe lights . thats the extend of their forward thinking.

our guys on other hand looked like they were wearing those bowl helmets.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
no idea how much true Gen Pang claims are , he also claimed Black top was under our control . which is very clearly false.

but one thing that disappoints me , is that we lost F4 ridge in May because they were wearing kelvar body armor , riot shield , face shield . fuckers even came with strobe lights . thats the extend of their forward thinking.

our guys on other hand looked like they were wearing those bowl helmets.
I am not endorsing Gen Panags all the statement he has ever made.

I am just saying things are not clearly reported and mentioned in history as they were in de briefs because of which future generations will not know the truth and hence we will not have lessons to learn.

What we are doing is what we did with our history books like removing the part that Maharana Pratap retreated becuase WE think he may look like a coward.

Look i am still trying to give what i can to this thread and audience so they can get my point.I am sure few idiots will pop up again.

mokoman

Country flag
I am not endorsing Gen Panags all the statement he has ever made.

I am just saying things are not clearly reported and mentioned in history as they were in de briefs because of which future generations will not know the truth and hence we will not have lessons to learn.

What we are doing is what we did with our history books like removing the part that Maharana Pratap retreated becuase WE think he may look like a coward.

Look i am still trying to give what i can to this thread and audience so they can get my point.I am sure few idiots will pop up again.

no arguments there , from what i seen , we crossed LAC at galwan twice . but cant find any source on it. i guess GOI wants to keep everything quiet for sake of normalcy with china.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

no arguments there , from what i seen , we crossed LAC at galwan twice . but cant find any source on it. i guess GOI wants to keep everything quiet for sake of normalcy with china.
i am not talking about galwan

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
He is speaking bull s**t for long time now against army. Just look at his post history total negativity. Army is doing this bad that bad. Merko pata hai sab kuch, baki sab Military main chutiye hain. @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR bhai teri problem kya hai ? seedha seedha bol.
sorry i didnt know i was hired to spread positivity here.

Soldiers dont have proper boots,uniform,bags, equipment here aur tere jaise roz akay idher bolte he jai ho likho.

Sorry boss you type it i wont..and no one can stop me from typing.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles