Indian Special Forces

armyofhind

Country flag
😂😂😂
you getting paid by them or something?
its still mounted the wrong way by the way even if its a airsoft optic.
Nah, earn good enough by myself.

The question was whether its an airsoft optic, which it's not. I didn't say anything about it being mounted backwards or the right way in the first place.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Nah, earn good enough by myself.

The question was whether its an airsoft optic, which it's not. I didn't say anything about it being mounted backwards or the right way in the first place.
They are so fragile that no self respecting force in the world uses them in actual combat, they are mostly meant for civilian plinking and mostly mounted on 22 lr rifles or used by airsofters because they are so cheap.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
They are so fragile that no self respecting force in the world uses them in actual combat, they are mostly meant for civilian plinking and mostly mounted on 22 lr rifles or used by airsofters because they are so cheap.
If army had bought scar h and they put these sights on it.😨😨scar would have kept its sight breaker title

Scramjet

Country flag
Idk if its OT or not, but consider this, i've found a few photos of US SOFs (most probably SEALs) using bump helmets without any attachments that too in a live fire enviornment, can anyone tell why ?

Screenshot_20210727-105927_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-105944_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-110032_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-110148_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210727-110027_Instagram.jpg

In third pic, the ones wearing all of the eqpt are greek commandos, also notice the guy wearing sentry cap under his helmet lol

Fire and groove

Country flag
Patkas are known to stop or atleast blunt ak rounds due to their steel core. So they are quite useful in ct ops.
They sure as hell don't stop fragments that can very well kill you, nor the impact of the bullet which'll probably still kill you. Seriously, pseudo-science jugaad needs to end in the military.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Well you are not completely right, who said they are not used in combat? Such open hud red dots are used as offset/canted sights with magnified optics if not as a primary sight.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles