Indian Special Forces

Fire and groove

Country flag
This is sad, they shouldnt be chasing clout on the internet. Atleast not in their uniform.
Garud should have it's recruitment open up only for servicemen within the Airforce and Army. The problem is these guys have never been put through a rigorous, discipline-oriented regimen where their past lives are broken down before the real meat of the training shows up. That and the air force has lax standards.

Raaakisazih

Country flag
Garud should have it's recruitment open up only for servicemen within the Airforce and Army. The problem is these guys have never been put through a rigorous, discipline-oriented regimen where their past lives are broken down before the real meat of the training shows up. That and the air force has lax standards.
Man they need to be serious about being a special force member

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
New plate carrier? The 1st picture looks photoshopped to me

It is Photoshopped, not a very good job to be 100% honest
But meh
And the marked part in red, I just did that for fun, pay no attention, absolutely no attention

Screenshot_20210725-140714~2.png

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
View attachment 101783

If I’m not wrong these guys from 10 Para, I’ve noticed from recent pics that they seem to have relatively more modern plate carriers and non ballistic high cut helmets for some reason
Yes
@Inderjeet Singh posted a picture earlier where they had a similar kit, with both the Non Ballistic High cut and JPC plate carrier

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles