Indian Special Forces

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Okay a general question.
Is there any major usage of sarms / anabolic steroids for special forces ( not only in india but across the globe) on the battle ground?

I know in WW2 usage of steroids and other drugs during battle were in high demand.

Does the top of the line special forces groups take anabolic/ drugs to improve their performance?
Some examples -

FalconZero

Country flag
Okay a general question.
Is there any major usage of sarms / anabolic steroids for special forces ( not only in india but across the globe) on the battle ground?

I know in WW2 usage of steroids and other drugs during battle were in high demand.

Does the top of the line special forces groups take anabolic/ drugs to improve their performance?
Some examples -

This was asked i think last month, Avinash sir said 'no' or at least denied it.

Blood+

Country flag
Okay a general question.

Some examples -

I don't think they can even afford stuff like SARM or PEDs.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Okay a general question.

Some examples -

I discussed it some weeks ago.
Except for ciggies , modafnil is used by airforce pilots though , else sf people smoke cigs , not anything else much.

FalconZero

Country flag
She made the cut, I see no problem here.
Only if that's true.

Read the right part of the pic about two women who qualified for 'Ranger' tag in US army, their training was cut short. I have various other sources/stories based on this.

I used to be okay about it until read more about the on ground situation. It's easy to preach muh equality honestly.

women in the military 12 point 5.jpg

On that note checkout how the 'First US Aircraft' pilot was killed. There's a video of her on wiki, you will see that some people stated that she was not properly trained or rushed and as usual whitewashing.

PS: I know that members have reservations about anonymous sources and anecdotal evidence, which i accept and i have no counter for it but i only share cuz these are worth a read (It's about the guys who saw women being deployed in frontline in Afghanistan and which made a lot of mess even outright diving down the morale of troops). It actually is, if you have time read the left part.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Okay a general question.

Some examples -

I think though useful for short term their long term side effects or addiction will have a negative effect overall I guess.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
If u flash a pic during anti pak protest, but waiving their flag!!
what shud i understand, anti or pro?
Its a norm dude.you take the pic as a symbol showing enemy's fall that's it.what is so confusing in that?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles