Indian Special Forces

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Found this pdf on the same
Paulson is a Germany based company it seems

According to the Pdf the FoV is unprecedented, none of that round thingy like in traditional NVG goggles, and even has two versions, a slim one without computer and a full version with an inbuilt computer, I wonder what the computer does
It also can stream footage real time,
Better image clarity than image intensifier tubes

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
15???????
Was that 7.62??????
Gawdddddd either he's exaggerating or Amit is a Friggin' Legend 🙏🔥
We shouldnt discuss this because sometimes what happens is a great soldier who was earlier not given a citation for a bravely for various reasons which were without any grudge get killed without impacting the enemy in that very op.

But he was a great soldier and he has killed or helped killed a lot of enemies earlier or maybe rescued someone.

Does he deserve a bravery award?Yes

Did he do any bravery at the moment he was killed..Well he didnt get a chance as he was shot and killed instantaneously.

So as a mark of respect for his service it is given.(I am not talking about PVC)

Just like Army makes Honorary Captains of great soldiers who are retiring.

So this is a grey area as per my understanding.

This is purely my thoughts and havent been told to me by anyone from the Army.

I am sorry if i offend anyone but we should not go into details of these things.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@Hariharan_kalarikkal guess you were right about that picture on infantry modernisation thread being from Cambrian patrol training.
They get the good stuff coz they're representing us on the international platform, meanwhile reserves still got m1974 helmets

rkhanna

Country flag
I guess u all know him...Petty Officer Ajay Thapa, from IMSF(now Marcos)
First the NSG, then volunteered for the upcoming IMSF, a real badass.View attachment 95353 Served in Mogadishu(Black Hawk Down) too alongside SEALs. This one's from US Navy SEAL training days.
Just to clarify. MARCOS was in theater (Somalia) to provide fleet protection under UN mandate. Their deployment with seals was only in that regard.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Just to clarify. MARCOS was in theater (Somalia) to provide fleet protection under UN mandate. Their deployment with seals was only in that regard.
What's the full story, did our guy help in actual combat ops ? More details will be appreciated !

rkhanna

Country flag
What's the full story, did our guy help in actual combat ops ? More details will be appreciated !
No they had nothing to do with Gothic Serpent if that's what you mean. They were part of the UN contingent which was led for a brief time by US forces so MARCOS interacted with US forces for liason and stuff.

AFAIK They provided Sniper Overwatch in the harbor for the ships and security for senior officers etc.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles