Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Talk about blast from the past. Still has so much optimism in those days.

PS. Check out RohitVats long post from the previous page on Parachute Regt leadership views on SF lol. Some shit never changes
Watching the thread i can see during 2013-14 NSG was better equipped than Russian SF(Atleast what documentaries i saw of those years)

But the situation is very different now.

I was expecting NSG to be way better than other SF units in India but like the pictures say very less has changed if you consider a time period of 8 years.

aystle

Country flag
This has got to be the most ret@rded thing I have seen in a while, more female police officers on patrol is a good thing to make women feel safer and to be more open in approaching police but

West Bengal and Delhi (I'm sure there are others) are raising all female SWAT/CT police units, what exactly is the role of this unit? To fight the notoriously all-female terrorist squads that attack? It's an objective fact that females are weaker and less competent in combat positions, creating an all female CT unit means you are already fighting with one hand tied behind your back all for what? To pose on social media?

And now CRPF is bragging about sending women to CoBRA battalions?

This WILL get men (and maybe even these very females) killed

Combat is the ultimate equaliser, Indians are too soft and stupid these days.

I can only imagine soon this nonsense will spread to the Army and there will be all female infantry battalions acting as a noose around the necks of division commanders soon enough, imagine if the Indian side at Galwan had been made up of small desi chicks

It seems like 99% of the 'work' of these all-female units is to stand around posing for cameras

there was a recent op in WB to take out Khalistanis, who Kolkata police give all their best gear to:

View attachment 94701

who they sent:

View attachment 94700
हाथी के दांत खाने के और दिखाने के अलग होता है
Top picture for PR purpose.
Bottom one for need purpose.

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
Jeez nagaland is sure taking its security seriously
Not security per se, they’re taking PR very seriously, a 300-350$ bump helmet which is non ballistic and no plate carrier? For the price of the helmet they could have easily purchased a well made plate carrier and still have better protection and still have $100 left

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles