Indian Special Forces

t 90s

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This has got to be the most ret@rded thing I have seen in a while, more female police officers on patrol is a good thing to make women feel safer and to be more open in approaching police but

West Bengal and Delhi (I'm sure there are others) are raising all female SWAT/CT police units, what exactly is the role of this unit? To fight the notoriously all-female terrorist squads that attack? It's an objective fact that females are weaker and less competent in combat positions, creating an all female CT unit means you are already fighting with one hand tied behind your back all for what? To pose on social media?

And now CRPF is bragging about sending women to CoBRA battalions?

This WILL get men (and maybe even these very females) killed

Combat is the ultimate equaliser, Indians are too soft and stupid these days.

I can only imagine soon this nonsense will spread to the Army and there will be all female infantry battalions acting as a noose around the necks of division commanders soon enough, imagine if the Indian side at Galwan had been made up of small desi chicks
These are basically political sell out taking lessons from there masters in west. Why do you think they target women in first place. Simping is a big business globally. everything has become a business , no decency anymore. West is going extinct because of this nautanki. white neo nazis are on rise. Fertility rate going down.Women expectations are over the moon. Billionaire, corporate, politicians have taken whole country for a ride.

MuzzleVelocity

These are basically political sell out taking lessons from there masters in west. Why do you think they target women in first place. Simping is a big business globally. everything has become a business , no decency anymore. West is going extinct because of this nautanki. white neo nazis are on rise. Fertility rate going down.Women expectations are over the moon. Billionaire, corporate, politicians have taken whole country for a ride.
Please don't derail the SF thread with all this. Literally the entire forum consists of posts like these. Kindly yeh thread ko chhor do.

Aditya Roy

Country flag
This has got to be the most ret@rded thing I have seen in a while, more female police officers on patrol is a good thing to make women feel safer and to be more open in approaching police but

West Bengal and Delhi (I'm sure there are others) are raising all female SWAT/CT police units, what exactly is the role of this unit? To fight the notoriously all-female terrorist squads that attack? It's an objective fact that females are weaker and less competent in combat positions, creating an all female CT unit means you are already fighting with one hand tied behind your back all for what? To pose on social media?

I can only imagine soon this nonsense will spread to the Army and there will be all female infantry battalions acting as a noose around the necks of division commanders soon enough, imagine if the Indian side at Galwan had been made up of small desi chicks

It seems like 99% of the 'work' of these all-female units is to stand around posing for cameras

there was a recent op in WB to take out Khalistanis, who Kolkata police give all their best gear to:

View attachment 94701

who they sent:

View attachment 94700
But I don't think they were Khalistanis, as some of these guys were Hindus too. One associate who was helping the two men get a place to stay in Kolkata is even married to a Bengali girl. Just Punjabi gangster involved in arms smuggling and drug trafficking. But won't be surprised if these guys indirectly help the terror groups. Punjab is the no.1 hiding place for Kashmiri terrorists outside Kashmir.

Kolkata Police STF

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
But I don't think they were Khalistanis, as some of these guys were Hindus too. One associate who was helping the two men get a place to stay in Kolkata is even married to a Bengali girl. Just Punjabi gangster involved in arms smuggling and drug trafficking. But won't be surprised if these guys indirectly help the terror groups. Punjab is the no.1 hiding place for Kashmiri terrorists outside Kashmir.

Kolkata Police STF
Is that @Bhumihar on his left?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Kolkata Police STF
Why Secondary Firearm is holstered like this

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

Kolkata Police STF
Is that EXPS3-4?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag

It seems like 99% of the 'work' of these all-female units is to stand around posing for cameras

there was a recent op in WB to take out Khalistanis, who Kolkata police give all their best gear to:

View attachment 94701

who they sent:

View attachment 94700
Ditto for NSG.

If you see them in a operation in large numbers you will not see any hi fi stuff.

I see them daily wearing antique military helmets and bpj.

Inderjeet Singh

Country flag

View attachment 94701

who they sent:

View attachment 94700
Haathi k daant dikhane kuch aur ore khane kuch aur

Global Defence

New threads

Articles