Indian Special Forces

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
@Haldilal ig from now whoever handles the social media accounts should ask the person who’ve posted something here, to post on social media or ask them if they own the pictures they post if not mention on the post that the pictures belong to their respective owners

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Haldilal ig from now whoever handles the social media accounts should ask the person who’ve posted something here, to post on social media or ask them if they own the pictures they post if not mention on the post that the pictures belong to their respective owners
Ya'll Nibbiars giving credit to the respective owner is more than enough if doubt knew the owners name. And well we are more responsible here when compared to the other accounts who are not enough concerned's. And whatever you write here become the intellectual property of the DFI and not just the Posters one it's the combined ownership Am I right or wrong?. @A chauhan, @Pugilist.

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars giving credit to the respective owner is more than enough if doubt knew the owners name. And well we are more responsible here when compared to the other accounts who are not enough concerned's. And whatever you write here become the intellectual property of the DFI and not just the Posters one it's the combined ownership Am I right or wrong?. @A chauhan, @Pugilist.
Combined onwership still means consent needed. And at the very least the member should be informed before posting.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Combined onwership still means consent needed. And at the very least the member should be informed before posting.
Ya'll Nibbiars not viable everytime to ask. If don't want the post to be posted just metioned that your post should not be posted in the post or the chit chat there like how porky kicker, Bleh, karthi metioned in their posts. And that specific post is not metioned. If forgetting then can simply ask it to be deleted. And not every one post goes on the DFI SM account only few one with high quality defence related post and strickly related no political or other Posts. And only few memebers make that post's. And most of them have concert and very few times they asked to delet the post they dont wanted to be posted. And of course no trolling and no meme and jokes even the funny posts need to be toned down and only few have made its mostly they were mine. The most funny post I made was the Bradley one and the Hello Kitty weapons.

Last edited:

Gessler

Country flag
@Gessler any idea which ar 15 company this is?
That whole video gives me 'stock footage' vibes. If that was the case, then the weapons used would all be airsoft.

If you've been on Youtube and watch some of the type of videos I do (especially geopolitics or tech-related), you'd have come across such stock Army videos many times. An example:

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir, have you had any interaction with the Garud Commandos of the Indian Air Force? If yes, how are they from your view. In the last few days a lot has been posted about them in this thread and we’ve seen that they do possess relatively modern gear and seem to follow decent practices. It is understood that they lack the experience as much as Para sf and Marcos, as they’re a newer force and will need to be build and gain experience from the ground up and hence I’d like to know whether para sf have helped them or have they hired contractors from abroad etc, as I understand parachute training is common for all 3 SFs in Agra so I’m assuming there is some interaction between all 3 forces.
Whatever I have to type is purely my perception and you don't have to actually build any narrative based on that.
1. They are well equipped but not as well trained as a SF should be.
2. Their physical endurance and mental stamina is again not at par.
3. The mandate for which they were raised ie yet to be realised completely.
4. The inputs that they have for the selection in to GARUDS and that we have in PARAS are from two different worlds. Our Army boys are like titanium nuts.
5. Garuds have much lesser experience in the combat zone, yet they try and put up a facade as they are the real warriors.

It might sound as if I am admonishing them, but believe you me that's my experience. I have my facts and instances to su substantiate whatever I have typed but will prefer not to do so. My aim is not to demean any organisation but the facts are facts.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
地震造成数十万户居民停电,至周日下午,大部分地区的供电已恢复。目前尚没有消息显示,该地区的核电设施受到损坏或出现明显异常。据NHK报道,仅有160毫升水从一处核电站的燃料池中泄露。

2011年3月11日,日本东北部海域发生9.0级地震并引发特大海啸,造成重大人员伤亡。受地震、海啸双重影响,福岛第一核电站大量放射性物质泄漏,导致发生自苏联切尔诺贝利核事故之后最严重的核事故。

#wuzuolai#
Mods

MisraZ

Country flag
地震造成数十万户居民停电,至周日下午,大部分地区的供电已恢复。目前尚没有消息显示,该地区的核电设施受到损坏或出现明显异常。据NHK报道,仅有160毫升水从一处核电站的燃料池中泄露。

2011年3月11日,日本东北部海域发生9.0级地震并引发特大海啸,造成重大人员伤亡。受地震、海啸双重影响,福岛第一核电站大量放射性物质泄漏,导致发生自苏联切尔诺贝利核事故之后最严重的核事故。

#wuzuolai#
Ye banda Ola u Uber ko itna bada karke kyun likha. Dekhte hi pata chal gaya ye phatega:creepy::creepy::creepy:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles