Indian Special Forces

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Yes, sometimes it's better not point every single minute stuff out, the person is trained to operate it, you can be damn sure he'll deliver.

Anyway
Sorry for going OT
Click here for the Summarisation of past 5 pages on this thread
if it were on the semi auto mode i would not have said anything, but its literally on the full auto mode.

abingdonboy

Country flag
NSG needs to do something about safety. That mpx is on its full auto mode.
I had a similar thought for a moment when I saw these pictures initially but then I saw the rehearsal pictures where NSG had safety tips on the end of the barrels and safety inserts into the chambers, this is a step above the safety standards I've seen from any other force (I'm sure most do this with their small arms for the armoury)

1621200044668.png

1621200092339.png

so I'm not entirely sold that NSG operators just forget basic weapon safety, this is not a joke, every single individual that participates in this parade is hand selected, vetted and knows the significance of the event and their leadership keeps a close eye on every detail- I cannot imagine they would let their top guys representing their units embarrass the unit by extension by making such rookie errors.

So, and @Gessler probably knows more about this than I do but from what I understand the MPX has a similar trigger assembly to the M4/AR15 which cannot be put on safety with the hammer down (it has to be cocked first).

There is a term known as "rack safe" that is used for storage:

^0.50

Hence the MPXs as they are used for parade purposes only here and so have empty chambers and are "uncocked" aren't in safe.

The MP5s have a different trigger/cocking mechanism so are always seen in safe with NSG

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why in the FUCK is the muzzle on his leg. Sorry for being nitpicky but what happens if there is an accident? Dude is fucked..
I know accidents happen while handling rifles like accidental round firing, but it doesn’t mean that rounds will automatically fire without pressing the trigger when the hand is resting at the stock.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles