Indian Special Forces

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Well we can do that if desi dalal allow government to do so
We cant risk soldiers life also and I dont have any optimism about OFB or SSS def If we want indian made guns we have PLR they make israeli tavors and other small arms here

Sourajit Dutta

Country flag
I knew it was going to be this pic, remains the sole time we have ever seen NSG with these modern COMTACs

As a whole it seems like NSG is currently standardised around in-ear headphones with throat/lapel mics

View attachment 90099
"COMTAC with NSG" is just part of the Ghost (character from Call of Duty) mask, that has been added to hide individuals identity. COMTACS haven't been spotted in service with Indian Forces till date!

P.S.: Here's a pic I edited
PicsArt_05-16-07.19.33.jpg

abingdonboy

Country flag
"COMTAC with NSG" is just part of the Ghost (character from Call of Duty) mask, that has been added to hide individuals identity. COMTACS haven't been spotted in service with Indian Forces till date!

View attachment 90111
Another Godzillagate busted

one thing this thread has shown- if it seems too good to be true for Indian SFs, that's because it is.

ManhattanProject

Country flag

View attachment 90111
The "we have world class stuff, but never use" gang just get curb stomped again and again.πŸ˜‚

ManhattanProject

Country flag
French and Indian camos are very similar. As for skin color, South Indians looks can be deceiving....

The gun is a G36C so it is instantly understood that there is use of foreign gear.
Just admit when you are wrong and move on. And stop spreading fake pics.

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
NSG needs to do something about safety. That mpx is on its full auto mode.
I have posted a picture long time ago which was later deleted
It sparked a similar debate of weapon handling among NSG men,
The picture, if any member remembers, had the guy actually pointing it's barely towards his own head, or it seemed like so
This particular operator was a very close acquaintance of mine, Main Subedar 51 SAG
Let's call him X
X told me that safety is given importance while Training, I specifically asked him about trigger discipline and muzzle discipline
He's well aware of such stuff, he has also operated the MPX, he has very good opinion on the weapon
(dm me if you wanna see the pic)

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
I have posted a picture long time ago which was later deleted
It sparked a similar debate of weapon handling among NSG men,
The picture, if any member remembers, had the guy actually pointing it's barely towards his own head, or it seemed like so
This particular operator was a very close acquaintance of mine, Main Subedar 51 SAG
Let's call him X
X told me that safety is given importance while Training, I specifically asked him about trigger discipline and muzzle discipline
He's well aware of such stuff, he has also operated the MPX, he has very good opinion on the weapon
(dm me if you wanna see the pic)
Mag on republic day parade and practice would be empty right?

Yes I remember that pic, he was with a glock pistol

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Mag on republic day parade and practice would be empty right?

Yes I remember that pic, he was with a glock pistol
Yes, sometimes it's better not point every single minute stuff out, the person is trained to operate it, you can be damn sure he'll deliver.

Anyway
Sorry for going OT
Click here for the Summarisation of past 5 pages on this thread
Screenshot_20210516-212630~2.png

Tactical Doge

Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles