Indian Special Forces

abingdonboy

Country flag
Since the Garuds are a relatively newer force, who have they used for training them, as even their equipment and weapons handling look a lot better? Anshu Antony on Twitter observed something else. I suggest members who aren’t on Twitter give this tweet a read.
I think @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR has addressed this before- IAF/IN are on the whole more technical branches and recruit accordingly whereas the IA is made up relatively backwards grunts hence IAF/IN are more dynamic and outward looking whilst IA is disproportionally wedded to outdated baggage.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I think @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR has addressed this before- IAF/IN are on the whole more technical branches and recruit accordingly whereas the IA is made up relatively backwards grunts hence IAF/IN are more dynamic and outward looking whilst IA is disproportionally wedded to outdated baggage.
Also IN officers have impressed me more than other branches.

In my research on why it is so i came to know that firstly they live on the ship together unlike other branches there is not a big hierarchy.

Secondly,the aviators and Marcos all have other roles also.So they are all very grounded people who are very keen to perform their duty diligently and are not into false bravado.

Two things i love in them..very precise and polite.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I knew it was going to be this pic, remains the sole time we have ever seen NSG with these modern COMTACs

As a whole it seems like NSG is currently standardised around in-ear headphones with throat/lapel mics

View attachment 90099
Home Ministry does a far better job equipping it's forces.

CRPF COBRA

CRPF - COBRA.jpeg

CRPF QAT

CRPF QRT.png

In ear pieces with EXFIL is seen even with military units like PARA Airborne.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Home Ministry does a far better job equipping it's forces.

CRPF COBRA

View attachment 90101

CRPF QAT

View attachment 90102
Bureaucrats thinks that why give them proper equipment just give them some better guns and helmets and use rest of the money will be use to buy some russian or american tanks artillery or something remember every time some scandal took place

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Has any special forces operatives been seen using SMPP bullet proof vest?

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Why order guns like scar or mk18 from other countries when drdo with sss defence can analyse some of the guns and can make better indigenous alternatives for our army and special forces
First put indigenous guns on normal infantry . we aren't even capable of that special ops need best weapons

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles