Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
"train as you fight" is something the Russians take to a whole new level, probably a bit over the top but far more impressive than the kind of "touch" drills (sloppy too) I've seen demonstrated by Indian SF
Just keep in mind that alot of these 'produced' russian mil videos are a part of a propoganda strategy going back to the Soviets and the spretnaz. They are hard mofos no doubt but their need to cultivate this uperman hardman image sometimes does make me lol

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Just keep in mind that alot of these 'produced' russian mil videos are a part of a propoganda strategy going back to the Soviets and the spretnaz. They are hard mofos no doubt but their need to cultivate this uperman hardman image sometimes does make me lol
They make young recruits fight hungry dogs in blood filled rooms the russians take special forces training to an almost inhumane level

abingdonboy

Country flag
That's not my concern, the point being you can see almost all top SOF units from around the world conducting realistic high intensity training and their drills reflect it, whenever you see Indian units their drills look clunky, unpracticed and uncoordinated and the drills amount to little more than a walkthrough

rkhanna

Country flag
That's not my concern, the point being you can see almost all top SOF units from around the world conducting realistic high intensity training and their drills reflect it, whenever you see Indian units their drills look clunky, unpracticed and uncoordinated and the drills amount to little more than a walkthrough
Fair.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
The funny thing here is we are incapable to even demonstrate that. :laugh: :smash:

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Hom many m4 have we bought through FMS route for para sf?

Aditya Ballal

Country flag
No x95 only m4
After watching the video posted by @Marliii, I highly recommend you watch this one.
@AVINASH4061 sir, hope your venture can be better than this one and hopefully adopted by our SF🙏🏼.
Also how much customisation takes place within our SF with their gear and weapons and their knowledge regarding this?

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles