Indian Special Forces

Killbot

Country flag
The dude in the middle is a fucking legend, he was in the UK special forces then went through the whole selection process in US sf too. He was also the guy in charge of the MRAD sniper project.
No, he was Irish.. He was in the Ranger Battalion, if I'm not mistaken. Then served in a PMC during the Iran-Iraq war b4 moving to the US and joining the Army there. He was in the Special Forces at the height of the GWOT. Amd then the MRAD project. One hell of a story right there.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
No, he was Irish.. He was in the Ranger Battalion, if I'm not mistaken. Then served in a PMC during the Iran-Iraq war b4 moving to the US and joining the Army there. He was in the Special Forces at the height of the GWOT. Amd then the MRAD project. One hell of a story right there.
I know he is Irish, hence i said UK not british.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
Oooh boy, Kevin Owens, was in the Irish army Rangers in the 80's (nothing to do with the UK), he was from the Republic,
yeah yup my mistake, i always include ireland with UK in my head.
But he also served in a counter terrorist unit apparently, wonder what unit that was.

mupper

Country flag
yeah yup my mistake, i always include ireland with UK in my head.
But he also served in a counter terrorist unit apparently, wonder what unit that was.
The Ranger wing in Ireland and he was in a CIF/CRF whaile in the US SF.
His best friend in the US SF and the guy you see him in a lot of videos, Mike Glover was in Delta for a short time before it was decided he should go somewhere else.

Articles