Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
The OEM'S maintenance contract then ceases to exist. Gunsmithing is a trade still foreign in our country.
Wouldnt that be a skill set the SOF community would value? Are SOF guns still maintained by OEMs?

Additional Question - what hopes do you have to AFSOD? Further - without commenting on Policy what would you like to see change at the Micro Level. I have a few family members who have served in SF through the 80s and 90s and i know what they think. Your experience and exposure is at a different level. would like to hear your views.

Last Question - What is your view of all the Instagramming done by our SOF soldiers these days? Is that compliant with official OPSEC?

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Wouldnt that be a skill set the SOF community would value? Are SOF guns still maintained by OEMs?

Additional Question - what hopes do you have to AFSOD? Further - without commenting on Policy what would you like to see change at the Micro Level. I have a few family members who have served in SF through the 80s and 90s and i know what they think. Your experience and exposure is at a different level. would like to hear your views.

Last Question - What is your view of all the Instagramming done by our SOF soldiers these days? Is that compliant with official OPSEC?
The terms used by you are very heavy to weigh vis a vis the actual implementation. I don't wish to use the actual vocabulary lest I wish to sound like a pessimist.

ManhattanProject

Country flag
I think garuds get the weapons of their choice same with Marcos ( but remember Marcos are gems of india so they are not going to show every weapons or gadgets they have ) para sf just because it is under airborne take so long to procure best of the best weapon even you can compare the documentary of ndtv on para sf and garuds even in their starting procured best weapons along gadgets like laser designator pod
aa gaye ek aur "they dont show their weapons" mahashay.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles