Indian Special Forces

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Is this SSG you are talking about.
View attachment 85393
Or the one who regularly killed by normal Indian soldier at loc.
Like i have said earlier bro that the regular SSG killings at LOC by our SF and regulars has a lot to do with our setup.

We have a very good setup of surveillance equipments.

Take that out and maybe they will have won few days.

SSG has had durations of deployment where half of their Top A operators have been lost to Taliban.

Mind you these were ops against Taliban well dugout in mountains.

So they would have learnt a lot.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
Like i have said earlier bro that the regular SSG killings at LOC by our SF and regulars has a lot to do with our setup.

We have a very good setup of surveillance equipments.

Take that out and maybe they will have won few days.

SSG has had durations of deployment where half of their Top A operators have been lost to Taliban.

Mind you these were ops against Taliban well dugout in mountains.

So they would have learnt a lot.
But humme ye bhi dekhna hoga ki unhone jyada strategic ops kiye hai taliban ke against whereas we use para sf for tactical ops like counter insurgency

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
But humme ye bhi dekhna hoga ki unhone jyada strategic ops kiye hai taliban ke against whereas we use para sf for tactical ops like counter insurgency
I am sorry to agree with you on that.

Comparitively they have done more SF role compared to our SF.

Look at them involved in Kashmir and also Afghanistan.

I met an AF officer at job who was telling me he suspects ISI role also in Middle East and Europe combined with SSG.

ISI and SSG partnership is the only thing working for Paxstan.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Is this SSG you are talking about.
View attachment 85393
Or the one who regularly killed by normal Indian soldier at loc.
May be your knowledge about SSG is holistic and you know about their present status of readiness and efficiency. I ll request you to pass on your knowledge for everybody here on the forum. Also if you think the failures of the past define who you are today, think about the humiliation the Jews faced, the suppression we had from the English for such a long time. People and nations learn from their mistakes and evolve. One who is so blind because of his ego of self supremacy eventually leads his men to doomsday.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

I met an AF officer at job who was telling me he suspects ISI role also in Middle East and Europe combined with SSG.

Well our SF also undertook operations in many hostile terrains and against every enemy.

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

We cannot do this until there will be special regiment for special forces we have just mixed our sf boys with regular airborne troops even in recent parachute regiment demonstration in agra some sf troops were mixed with airborne troops second thing is also affecting the equipment of sf troops during upa they airborne battalion use to share their weapons with sf which totally wrong

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag
I think garuds get the weapons of their choice same with Marcos ( but remember Marcos are gems of india so they are not going to show every weapons or gadgets they have ) para sf just because it is under airborne take so long to procure best of the best weapon even you can compare the documentary of ndtv on para sf and garuds even in their starting procured best weapons along gadgets like laser designator pod

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Kahi se photo mill gayi download nahi kar sakta tha to screenshot le liya sorry
Nigga'
Although I appreciate your enthusiasm
Slow your roll nigga 🤣🤣
As my buddy @Lonewolf pointed out "Read more than you write" 🙂

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
They are gems of India so they won't show their gear and rest will
I think garuds get the weapons of their choice same with Marcos ( but remember Marcos are gems of india so they are not going to show every weapons or gadgets they have ) para sf just because it is under airborne take so long to procure best of the best weapon even you can compare the documentary of ndtv on para sf and garuds even in their starting procured best weapons along gadgets like laser designator pod
🤦 Marcos are the gems, so they won't show their gear and baaki dikha denge🤣🤣

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles