Indian Special Forces

rkhanna

Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir do we have fast shooting drills or fast shooters in infantry or sf
Without referencing Zero and his videos - If quick shooting drills were part of training you would see that reflected in the kit we wear including the mag pouches we use.

Also, I remember reading American SOCOM operators shoot about 200 rounds a week on avg. JSOC maybe 300+. You need that much training to perfect such shooting techniques so that it doesn't become a liability. Here you shoot/aim from muscle memory vs sight. Even the smallest thing cost money. Do we spend as much on our SOF units ? Even the smallest thing cost money.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 @Nightshade1992
Sir, do you think the surgical strikes of 2015 and 2016 warrented the use of special forces? Cause in the previous thread there were many who said that it was more of an infantry/ghatak mission.
What we are supposed to do, what we can do and what we are expected to do are all marginally different aspects. The military is the tool of the Nation's will. At times the Govt wants to ensure full proof execution and so the use of SF. Believe you me I ll never reply in clear words commenting on the policies, if that's what you are expecting!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@AVINASH4061 sir why nsg use to wear ballistic helmet during close quarter or in room clearing mission whereas para sf , Marcos and garuds doesn't
NSG comes under MHA, and you know that units under MHA are getting better equipment because MoD is drowsy.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles