Indian Special Forces

Ind.Operator

Country flag
Such athletes mostly join the ASC or Engnss where they get food in plenty by the Army and even get promotions after winning titles.

They train all day and most rarely even wear the uniform.
ASC guys wearing a BPJ a combat knife? when they hardly manage themselves to wear a uniform, If you are so curious contact military mantra or the other named mentioned (insta page) these guys wont be fool to give the tag of 9 PARA SF I believe them they are reliable pages

Aspirant847

Country flag
I'm joking.....
Be that as it may, I truly don't see how the political hierarchy and structure is going to improve upon itself without any incentive to do so.
Exactly, or people like major poonia who've been part of the sf get to some significant positions in the government.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
At this point, I'm fairly certain we need a civil war or something just to knock our government out of the comatose state it lives in.
Who's up for the big B?

View attachment 84933
I'm joking.....
Be that as it may, I truly don't see how the political hierarchy and structure is going to improve upon itself without any incentive to do so.
Ya'll Nibbiars @Waanar Nibba you still have that OFB Revolver right?.

Last edited:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I got Carl Gustaf bro. Come to my house at 10 at night, I'll show you.

Anyways, anyone have any idea if our SOFs are investing in some thermal gears?
Seeing some freaky videos of Taliban dominating in Afghanistan with those...
Ya'll Nibbiars then you were the Colonel Rajesh. :dude:

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
ASC guys wearing a BPJ a combat knife? when they hardly manage themselves to wear a uniform, If you are so curious contact military mantra or the other named mentioned (insta page) these guys wont be fool to give the tag of 9 PARA SF I believe them they are reliable pages
These pages are full of jokers and you would be a fool to believe them.

If you had a bit of logic and understanding of SF you would know that kinda steroid body is impossible to maintain by a operator.

I have already given the name of the guy you can see his Insta page also.

Regarding BPJ wearing...for posing anyone can wear anything.

In my track record of 13 years of defence forum experience i have many times bust the bubble of such pages and photos be it about a Gurkha posing in Afghanistan,ITBP in Afghanistan,Black ops in Africa or secret kit in India.

You MR are however welcome to worksip your masters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles