Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars remembering one veteran said that in late 90's while serving the OFB provided boot's were that much painfull that instead of wearing it's brought a Bata sport shoes. Now talk about the quality of equipment our troop get's.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars let's the troopers be allowed to purchase their own equipments under a standardized process. If can't buy for the atleast allow them to buy themselves. Itna to Karo.

AVINASH4061

Professional
Country flag
Sir but garuds, NSG and Marcos sometimes Even RR have good PC if we see last 10 year
Old pic and today pics of Para SF we hardly see any difference in terms of Plate carriers
Toh twitter ya fb ya Instagram par jaakar PARACHUTE REGIMENT ke COLONEL OF THE REGIMENT se pucho! I am sure he ll be able to do the justice.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars once Bhadra said that while serving in the Anuanchal Pardesh. In the late 80's. The quality of the OFB tent was that much superior that they thrown the tent literally into the valley. Now that was in the late 80's but even now the quality has not that much improved of the OFB and they threatens to do strike. Wah re wah ulta Chor Kotwal ko date.

Fire and groove

Country flag
Ha ha, arey bhai tum Bharat main ho.
Sir, What's your take on the logistics feasability of having an AR platform carbine and an AK as standard issue? Also, do we need to establish a training center dedicated to urban warfare similar to how we have CIJWS?
from his own words, he was in combat for atleast 9 and a half of those years. the other years he was out of combat due to injuries involving parachute mishaps. the guy is a tiger... unfortunately people on this forum have made it a habit to p1ss on him because they dont like his Bisleri comments.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
How the hell do I get arms this big.
What's his workout routine boy.
Also those Dagger like thing on Guard is definitely Indian.
Why i still doubt it is not Para SF surely even if he is Indian is because with the routine of a SF unit no body can maintain those steroid arms.

Those are too huge.

I had once 17inch biceps and i cannot imagine having that with the ragda SF guys go through and its not even practical for them.

How to have them so big is not so difficult..Train heavily and Eat richly simple.

I would suggest however to play sports or games and focus on overall fitness.

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars remembering one veteran said that in late 90's while serving the OFB provided boot's were that much painfull that instead of wearing it's brought a Bata sport shoes. Now talk about the quality of equipment our troop get's.
Yup my father blanket aka kambal and sleeping bag are so worse that my father buys it's from decathlon or some other store

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles