Indian Special Forces

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Most probably from Iraq. Iraq do have tri colour flag, plus just zoom jn the dustant vehicle it doesnt seem to be an indian one.
Just my observations. Could be wrong too
Ya'll Nibbiars it's India Aap bhi Aankh mein Teezab dal do.
The map of India with the Tiranga.
IMG_20210410_173234.jpg

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
Does Iraq use the Maruti gypsy too? (At the top right).
@Haldilal @FalconSlayers abhe yaar maaf karo.. My bad. I must have noticed the wiring, scorpio plus the pointers in the centre of bonnet which is common in india plus the kharab truss work or welding work done in the car shed 😄.. Btw i am still zooming to find out the gypsi.. Most probably it could the white colour i spotted at the corner of shed😄

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
@Haldilal @FalconSlayers abhe yaar maaf karo.. My bad. I must have noticed the wiring, scorpio plus the pointers in the centre of bonnet which is common in india plus the kharab truss work or welding work done in the car shed 😄.. Btw i am still zooming to find out the gypsi.. Most probably it could the white colour i spotted at the corner of shed😄
1618057975925.png

Pig benis on sushy

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I am seeing this image for one decade nothing happened. And abhi tak it's only tested. May be was not effective in our environment's.
Nope ye camouflage and 90s used to look similar but were in dark shade I don't think it is not effective. I have sent an email regarding your query of its trials hope we get confirmation on this soon

Global Defence

New threads

Articles